View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 06:15 PM   #61
ktfabian2
Insane Embellisher

Hi,

I haven't seen my name added to the list, but I'll go ahead and fill out the survey and cross my fingers that I get to play!

1. What are your favorite crafting colors? I hate this question because my favorites change with my mood! I like turquoise and yellow, sage green, blues. I use kraft as my card base colors quite a bit.

2. Is there a card fold or technique that you would enjoy learning how to create? I don't know many of the fancy folds and would love to learn more, especially easel cards.

3. How do you organized your 12 inch papers? I have a cart my husband made out of wire shelving (I used to work for the company that makes it so we had tons). I have my paper in hanging file folders that are about 13" x 13'. They're filed by color. Then I have my coordinating brand name papers in vertical storage by Cropper Hopper.

4. What is your favorite style or craft company? I use a mix between Clean and Simple and Shabby Chic, I guess. I love papers like October Afternoon and Crate Paper.

5. Add any additional information you might want someone to know about your crafting habits! I scrapbook and make cards, card making more. I love seeing cards that others have made and getting ideas from them. Oh, I don't use journals and notebooks much, when thinking of altered stuff.

Proud Mom of Iraq War Vet, Please Support Our Troops!
I support Operation Write Home and the Danville, PA Ronald McDonald House
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!