View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 02:44 PM   #4130
Anemone
CBC Lady Violet

Quote:
Originally Posted by misse336 View Post
Did you see the new words dies they are previewing at PTI in sneak peek #9? It looks like it's going to be a monthly thing? They don't say how much they're going to cost, but a $5 coordinating stamp set is being made too. I like the hello one so far.

I think that you'll like sketch #4 of today's contest too. It has banners on it.

I like the borders/frames sneak peek (#6) and want to see what the whole set looks like. It looks like a monthly series too. I was hoping for a new color (or two if I'm being greedy!) since it's their anniversary month, but haven't seen one so far.
I'm tempted by the new YOF dies, since I have all the sets. It would be so nice to have dies for them - some of them I haven't even attempted to cut out.
But I have one big hesitation with them - I have one PTI flower set with the matching die. And have found matching the stamp up to the die to be very, very difficult and picky. And I don't want to spend the money on the dies, only to find that they are just as picky KWIM?