stampinjewelsd
Gabfest Goddess

Heart Sunday 02/10/13 - 12pm EST - SHARE THE LOVE: MFTSCRAP Sketch #3

Title: MFTSCRAP Sketch #3
Hostess: Julie (stampinjewelsd)
Keyword: LoveVSBN11
Day/Date: Sunday, February 10, 2013
Time: 12pm EST

This VSBN, we’re revisiting past challenges, so here’s one you may have missed the first time around: MFTSCRAP3 Challenge. This was one of my favorite MFT Scrapbooking challenges on SCS. As I am sure you already know, sketches are a fabulous way to get your creative juices flowing. Simply follow the sketch to create your own gorgeous layout.

I've attached the sketch and my original sample to the bottom of this post. I will be playing along with all of you and I will create another page based on the sketch.

Here is the GALLERY for this challenge...leave a little luv for everyone!

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. To be considered for VSBN Recognition, ALL VSBN CREATIONS MUST BE UPLOADED BY 10:00 PM EST ON Sunday, February 17, 2013 .

2. You have a total of 2 working hours to complete the challenge. Time spent is cumulative; just keep your total time per challenge under the 2 hour limit. Please be sure to write your description of how you interpreted this challenge in your Upload Description.

3. Please remember to put in the correct KEYWORD LoveVSBN11 when uploading your image; a wrong keyword means your submission may not be seen for consideration. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.

It is also highly recommended that you post a link to your creation in this chat thread to be sure your layout is seen by the host and all visitors.

I look forward to seeing all your gorgeous creations!
Attached Thumbnails
mft_dec2012_mftscrap3.jpg   scrap3a_by_stampinjewelsd.jpg  

Last edited by Lmn; 02-10-2013 at 11:44 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!