View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 01:23 AM   #14
sillyfilly
Proud Fan Club Member

Peggy thank you so much for the mention of my card. Soul to Soul. It's such a nice thing to be honored by your peers. You are such a wonderful artist so its really a compliment.

Thanks for notifying me Brenda. You ladies on the notification team do a great job and we all appreciate it.

Can't sleep, it's 4:10 a.m. and I am wide awake. Perfect time to get this done before church.

Here are my favs for the week:

Flower Silhouette by Pam MacKay http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2326999

Vintage Resist by Whippetgirl MIX2/ Vintage Resist by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Water Color Flower by Rox 71 Water Color Flower by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamp Free Horses by Jdmommy Stamp Free Horses, F4A155, QFTD151 by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Puppy Love You Much by RaeInReno Puppy Love You Much by RaeInReno - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cricut, Cuttlebug CD Calendars by Iluvcards Cricut, Cuttlebug, CD Calendars by Iluvcards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Horse Frontier Metal Embossed Card by fatona27 Horse Frontier Metal Embossed Card by ratona27 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thinking of You by darleenstamps SC422~CC412 Thinking of You by darleenstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shabby Snow Postcard by stiz2003 Shabby Snow Postcard by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Labels 18 Thank you by jasonw1

Thanks for all of your inspiration ladies!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!