View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 09:55 PM   #12
jasonw1
Proud Fan Club Member

Here are my fav's for This week!

Weddings are a hoot !! by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS206 Monochromatic Thanks by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS206 TLC415 Encircled Flowers by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC412 Painted Florals by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS206: Thanks for Thinking of Me by ~Fee~ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sympathy Sketch CC412 SC336 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC422 Wedding congrats by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX1 faux vintage tag by Marguerite Rose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Soul to Soul by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT413 A Shade Of Green by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pretty Pearls by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD151 Valentine for Susan by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thankful Chalkboard IC375 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC375 Vintage Roses by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wedding Invitation by Taspak - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ides of March by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sympathy Card by shortonideas - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I hope everyone has a wonderful week... and thank you to the team of notifiers who week after week donate thier time in this thread!

Peggy

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!