View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 08:31 PM   #54
allee's
Proud Fan Club Member

I've really enjoyed reading all of the responses in your fun thread, Shyla.

Like you, I prefer to keep things simple and most of my challenge cards are very literal translations of the challenge.

My style seems to revolve around things that can be done quickly without much mess or fuss. I don't have a lot of line art stamps because I don't enjoy coloring that much. It takes too much time and my vision isn't as good as it used to be. The one exception to that would be my House-Mouse collection. Those guys are so darn adorable. I will invest an extra 10 minutes to color one of them for a cute card on rare occasion. I seldom do any fussy cutting.

The stamps I love and reach for most often are silhouettes, solid stamps, and layered stamps. They allow me throw on color quickly and give a lot of bang for my bucks with just paper and ink.

I like realism and seldom do cutesy.

By playing the challenges here at SCS through the years, I have learned what my strengths and weaknesses are and have established some wonderful friendships with many talented stampers. So keep playing along! I know you will enjoy the ride!
Devoted Fan Club Member since 2005
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!