View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 06:24 PM   #1
jandjccc
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart FAVORITES for the week ending February 10, 2013

This is the place to link all the fabulous Favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week, Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions. These dedicated team members will be making the notifications: Vicki (vdm), Brenda (Tessaduck), Linda (Holstein), Judi(Crafts) and Stacy (JBgreendawn). Here's my new list:

susie nelson... F4A155 - Sentimental Celebration - Stamp Class 2/13 by susie nelson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stiz2003... I wish I could see you by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pammyjo.. WT413 Leprechaun Cutie by Pammyjo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Twinlynn.. CC412 - Pick Up Time by Twinlynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Arizona Maine.. WT413 Irish Blessing by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein..
WT413 Green Get Well by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

yellowrose.. Stripes and sails by yellowrose46 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

blessingsX3.. Be Blessed by blessingsX3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampin'nana... Neutral Bird by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hobbydujour.. SC422 In the Marsh by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

koopdedoo.. CC412 sympathy by koopdedoo by koopdedoo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

elmo98ca.. Moments in Life by elmo98ca - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stamps4funinCA.. A Good Day to Play with Patterns by stamps4funinCA - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

octoberbabe.. CC412 Wildflower Sympathy by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mamaxsix... Simple Sympathy by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

katarzyna... With Sympathy by katarzyna - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1.. Labels 18 Thank you by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wish I could put all I had but I need to save room for the rest of you.

Now lets see all of your FAVORITES......
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!