View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 03:20 PM   #141
imthenoni
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymoo951 View Post
LOL on the salad dressing!

I don't blame you...go ahead & put the trash on the back porch until Wed night.

We share a dumpster with three other families in the neighborhood...it's really great.

Can you take a bag of garbage to work & put in it the work dumpster?

And yeah...I wanna know what "He is kea inh for his friends soon." means, too.
Well it's basically done! WOO HOO!!!!! I have room in there again. I wish we had a dumpster but then everyone in the neighborhood would probably want to share and no one would want to chip in. My next door neighboor (NDN) has lived there long before I moved here (we live in the house dh's parents built in 1960). DH allowed NDN to use his garbage can before we moved in. In the last 5+/- years she's cut back on it but she never offered to chip in on any of the cost or even take it down to the street or back up. It got a bit frustrating when I'd think I had plenty of room to find out it was full when I'd take garbage out. Fortunately, she doesn't do it any more.

DH & I neither work at a place where we can use the dumpster. Wish we could. There have been a few times when I have asked friends who work at places where dumpsters were out back if I could put larger things in them.

I have decluttered/organized/purged my pantry and since I broke down boxes I only have 2 bags of garbage to store for a few days. I still have some plastic bottles of drinks I need to dispose of. I'll pour the contents out and then crunch them up. I may even save the bottles for recycling. I really should recycle more than I do and feel guilty for not. I suppose I would recycle more if I had a proper place to store it until I took it off. We do not have curbeside recycling.