I'm glad you like them
The coffee filter is versamark stamped and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. Sponge inked with Ranger inks, then mod podged onto a book page. Cut to size for an ATC so the butterflies were where I wanted them. I got 2 ATCs from each filter with little bits left over for inchies. Ink dyed the ribbon and then stitched it with the beads....twined the green fluffy fiber with it to make the corner embellishment. The sticks are from the yard (near the pergola). I like the free floating butterflies on the acetate - I hope they didn't get too squished in transit. All the cards were made the same way, but the color placements were different for each one, as well as where the image was cut for the butterflies. I REALLY loved that card when it was done.
The other one is Versamark stamped, clear powder embossed on cardstock. Then sponge inked with ranger inks. This one happened by accident. I wanted the acetate to be like a window, but I cut it the wrong size. That's when the wrap came into play - it helped pull the card back together and take it where I wanted it to go. Again, this one has color variations and different places in the stamp to make each one different. I have used this technique on a JAMS card, and stamped on the acetate before putting it into place. I like both of these approaches and will be working with them again.