Title: Consider the Cardstock
Hostess: Cheryl (Motherload)
Day/Date: Saturday, February 9, 2013
Time: 4pm EST
This VSBN, we’re revisiting past challenges, so here’s one you may have missed the first time around: SBVC180 – Consider the Cardstock
The final issue of Scrapbooks, Etc. had a list of ways to dress up cardstock. Your challenge is to use at least two of these ideas on your next layout. This shouldn't be difficult if you're a cardstock junkie like me!
1. Die-cut it.
2. Ink its edges.
3. Emboss it.
4. Paint it.
5. Spritz it with water, crumple, and ink it when it's dry.
6. Layer punched designs on it to create your own cardstock.
7. Punch or die-cut a border on it.
8. Sand its edges.
9. Spritz it with ink.
10. Stain it.
11. Stitch it.
12. Weave it.
Here is my SAMPLE page: Colorado
Here is the GALLERY
for this challenge...leave a little luv for everyone!
1. To be considered for VSBN Recognition, ALL VSBN CREATIONS MUST BE UPLOADED BY 10:00 PM EST ON Sunday, February 17, 2013.
2. You have a total of 2 working hours to complete the challenge. Time spent is cumulative; just keep your total time per challenge under the 2 hour limit. Please be sure to write your description of how you interpreted this challenge in your Upload Description.
3. Please remember to put in the correct KEYWORD LoveVSBN08
when uploading your image; a wrong keyword means your submission may not be seen for consideration. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.
It is also highly recommended that you post a link to your creation in this chat thread to be sure your layout is seen by the host and all visitors.