Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Send a message via Yahoo to cla616
Default Saturday, 02/09/13 - 2PM EST- SHARE THE LOVE: In a Sequence

Title: "In a Sequence"
Hostess: Charlsanne *cla616*
Keyword: LoveVSBN07
Day/Date: Saturday, February 9, 2013
Time: 2:00 PM (EST)

Having kids means I always have tons of pictures and generally many times I will use the continuous shutter option on my camera, so I am always in upload overload. Even the times I don't have this option in use I still have plenty of pictures from a single event, or day or trip.

So I knew the best challenge to start scrapping some of my pictures was originally posted by our very own Wendy B aka Wendella247 back in September of 2011.

Here's the original link to the challenge "In a Sequence"

In a nutshell though here's the challenge:

To arrange 3 or more pictures from the same photo session in a sequence. They can be pictures of facial expressions, actions shots, a baby eating while getting messier as he/she goes along, captured clips from a video, whatever works for you!

My sample is from Maci's first dentist appointment just a couple of weeks ago.

Please remember any one can participate in this challenge as it is open to all types of scrappers whether you are traditional, hybrid, or digi.

You can view the original gallery for this challenge Here

VIEW THE GALLERY FOR the current CHALLENGE using LoveVSBN07 as your keyword HERE

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

1. ALL VSBN CREATIONS MUST BE UPLOADED BY 10:00 PM EST ON SUNDAY, February 17, 2013.
2. You have 2 hours to complete the challenge (unless otherwise stated).
3. Please remember to put in the correct keyword, KEYWORD , when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.
Feb - 5 SB pages
(6/5)
YTD SB Pages: 7

Last edited by Lmn; 02-09-2013 at 12:47 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!