Thread: No More Drama
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 11:59 PM   #11182
Kerriannb
Crimping Master

Our house is going on for 27 years old and just about everything except the inside paint is original. So, this year it is all getting fixed/replaced/redone. The toilets were the first thing. I will start with the cheaper things and gradually work my way up to the floors and the other yucky stuff.

Today I sprayed the weeds on the paths around the house. Since the last lot of rain they are getting ridiculous. Did two loads of washing. It was cloudy all day but didn't rain so it all dried. Browny will be home soon with heaps more and it is supposed to rain for the next few days, so it looks like the dryer will get a work out.

I got (what I think) was the flu about the middle of the week before last. I still have a head full of yuck and it is turning a lovely green colour, so I will try to head off to the Doctor tomorrow. I have a horrid headache, which I think is mainly from blowing my nose. Delightful....

Anyways, Bug is at work and Browny is due home any minute. The fish is cooked and I will throw some chips on when he gets here.

Because I Can........

Check out my blog http://adayinthebrownhouse.blogspot.com.au
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!