Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Closed Thread
Old 01-28-2013, 08:02 PM   #1  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 69 Likes on 53 Posts
Heart 02/08-10 Master Challenge Thread

Here's where you'll find all of the Challenges for our February 2013 VSBN Share the Love!

Happy Scrapping!

Last edited by Lmn; 05-06-2013 at 07:07 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart Mini-VSBN - 02/01/13 - 5PM EST - SHARE THE LOVE: Pick Your Valentines

Title: Pick Your Favorite Valentine
Hostess: Lela (scs: LMN)
Keyword: LOVEVSBN01
Day/Date: Fri, February 01, 2013
Time: VSBN Warm Up

I stopped at Walgreens last week (unfortunately for cold meds) and walked through the Valentine Aisle of goodies. Oh what memories it brought back of the process of choosing just the right Valentines for everyone on the list. Oh yes, it was so important not to give "gushy" or "mushy" ones to boys you didn't like, right?

It was also important to make sure you brought home your list of classmates so everyone got a Valentine. It was "bad form" to miss someone, LOL!

VSBN Share the Love Event will soon be here and we want to be sure that all of our Challenge Threads Feel the Love. So this is your Chance to Pick Your Favorite Valentine.

Listed below is the links to ALL of our SCS Scrapbook Challenges. Just so no one is left off our list, I challenge you to do a PAGE / LAYOUT using 2 or more Challenges. The More the Merrier! So for instance, you might pick a Lyric/Quote Challenge, a sketch from Friday Sketch Challenge and add a theme from Inspiration Challenge --- or how about a Variety Idea with one of the fun Progressive Digi Challenges. Hearts and Flowers to all of you who can get 3 or more challenges to work for your page/layout.

This is your chance to Pick Your Favorite Valentine

Mondays -- Inspiration - Posted 1st & 3rd Monday
Tuesdays -- Digi-Scrapping - Posted Every Tuesday
Wednesdays -- Variety - Posted 2nd & 4th Wednesday
Thursday -- Music & Quotes - Posted Every Thursday
Friday -- Sketch -- Posted Every Friday

MINI VSBN KEY WORD: LOVEVSBN01

***I'll be back w/ sample***

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. To be considered for VSBN Recognition, ALL VSBN CREATIONS MUST BE UPLOADED BY 12 Midnight EST, February 7, 2013

2. You have a total of 2 working hours to complete the challenge. Please be sure to write your description of how you interpreted this challenge in your Upload Description.

3. Please remember to put in the correct KEYWORD LOVEVSBN01 when uploading your image; a wrong keyword means your submission may not be seen for consideration. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.

It is also highly recommended that you post a link to your creation in this thread to be sure you layout is seen by the host and all visitors

Last edited by Lmn; 02-08-2013 at 08:08 PM..
CraZy Cat Lady
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Heart Friday, 02/08/13 - 5PM EST - SHARE THE LOVE: Love in the Afternoon

Title: Love in the Afternoon
Hostess: Sally (scs: Salster)
Keyword: LOVEVSBN02
Day/Date: Fri, Feb 8, 2013
Time: 5:00PM (EST)

This is a sketch i did in February of 2010, formerly known as SBSC224. But please use the NEW keyword LOVEVSBN02 when you scrap it for VSBN!

Here's my original sample:
Valentine Party

Here are additional pages done with the sketch...
SBSC224 - Homemade Cards, Rubber Stamp Art, & Paper Crafts - Splitcoaststampers.com

I had hoped to share a new page done with it, but alas the chickens and myself have been quite puny this week, so stay tuned and I'll be uploading something for ya soon!

Here's a link to the LOVEVSBN02 Gallery!

Last edited by Lmn; 02-08-2013 at 08:09 PM..
Glitter Guru

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heart Friday, 02/08/13 - 7PM EST - SHARE THE LOVE: A Banner Day Revisited

Title: A Banner Day Revisited
Hostess: Michele (scs: fmtinsley)
Keyword: LoveVSBN03
Day/Date: Fri, Feb 8, 2013
Time: 7pm EST

This VSBN is all about revisiting and introducing the fabulous scrapbook challenges we have here on Splitcoast Stampers. As you join us during VSBN, you'll hopefully discover some great challenges from the past and join us for these challenges in the future!

Banners are a fun, festive way to embellish your scrapbook pages. For my challenge we are revisiting a variety challenge, SBVC140 - A Banner Day. So, let's see those banners! They can be big or small, use one set of banners or two or even more. Have fun!

Here is my SAMPLE page: Christmas Baking

Here is the gallery for this challenge: LoveVSBN03

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. To be considered for VSBN Recognition, ALL VSBN CREATIONS MUST BE UPLOADED BY 10:00 PM EST ON Sunday, February 17, 2013.

2. You have a total of 2 working hours to complete the challenge. Time spent is cumulative; just keep your total time per challenge under the 2 hour limit. Please be sure to write your description of how you interpreted this challenge in your Upload Description.

3. Please remember to put in the correct KEYWORD LoveVSBN03 when uploading your image; a wrong keyword means your submission may not be seen for consideration. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos. You can also include it in the original challenge's gallery by adding SBVC140 as a keyword in addition to the VSBN keyword.

It is also highly recommended that you post a link to your creation in this chat thread to be sure your layout is seen by the host and all visitors.

Last edited by Lmn; 02-08-2013 at 08:10 PM..
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 156 Likes on 105 Posts
Heart Friday, 02/08/13 - 9PM EST - SHARE THE LOVE: Patterned Papers

Title: Patterned Papers
Hostess: JoyceAnn (SCS-AnniePanda)
Keyword: LoveVSBN04
Day/Date: Fri, Feb. 8, 2013
Time: 9 PM est

Back in June of 2010 we were presented with a challenge by Jennipher that I truly enjoyed. Because patterned papers are one of my favorite scrapbooking supply items, I am asking you to challenge yourself to play in that challenge again.

Your challenge is to create a page using a least 3 different patterned papers that all include one common color palette.
The patterns may be different sizes and styles but using the one common color will be what unifies the design.

There are many tricks to using patterned papers effectively, this is just one. This is not monochrome I�m suggesting here. When you are selecting your patterned papers, you are looking at the entire color palette. Usually there will be a few colors, such as rose-cream-sage or maybe purple-lime-turquoise within the pattern. Or any one of many other color combinations. Pick at least 3 papers with the same idea of color and try them together, no matter what the patterns are.
A suggestion made right here on Splitcoaststampers by Jennipher in May of �09 is to use this combo of patterns: florals and plaids, dots and stripes, botanicals and flourishes, hearts and diagonals, paisleys and checks.

I hope you will unlock any barrier that may have held you back from mixing your patterned paper stash and try this challenge.

Here is the link to the gallery of the original challenge.
Here is the link to this LoveVSBN04 gallery .

NEED TO KNOW:
1. You have a cumulative total of 2 working hours to complete the challenge. Play fair.

2. Upload your creation with KEYWORD LoveVSBN04 by 10:00 PM EST, Sunday, February 17, 2013, to be considered for VSBN Recognition.

3. Please describe your experience selecting your papers in your description of the upload.

4. Post a link to your creation in this chat thread to be sure your layout is seen by the host and all visitors.

5. You can also include KEYWORD IFC77 so your creation will appear in the original challenge's gallery.

Do all of the above and you can smile . Leave some LOVE comments for your fellow scrappers and we all can smile !

Last edited by Lmn; 02-08-2013 at 08:10 PM..
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Heart Saturday, 02/09/13 - 10AM EST - SHARE THE LOVE: Scraplift A Page

Title: Scraplift A Page
Hostess: Wendy B. (scs: wendella247)
Keyword: LOVEVSBN05
Day/Date: Sat., February 9, 2013
Time: 10 A.M. EST

Good morning everyone! Are you ready for a fun-filled day of scrapping?? I can�t wait, so let�s get started
!

This challenge can be done by both digi and traditional scrappers!

I always find so many pages that I �favorite� to scraplift (CAS) but don�t seem to get back to do my own version very often. I loved doing this challenge way back in 2009, so I chose THIS CHALLENGE (DGC041) for my re-run!

THE CHALLENGE :

Pick a page in anyone else�s gallery (or one that you already have in your �favorites�) to scraplift.

THE ONLY RULE:

-If you�re a digi-scrapper, pick a traditional (non-digi) page to �lift.�
-If you�re a traditional scrapper, then pick a digi-scrapped page to "lift."

(If you need some ideas and don't know where to find some digi-scrappers' samples, the Digi scrap challenge threads can be found here)
Traditional challenges can be found here .
-----

The traditional page I chose to scraplift
by Patti (princessp1971).

My SAMPLE �digital� page.

Please post links to both pages: 1) The page you picked to lift �AND- 2) Your page.

Here is the GALLERY Love VSBN05 for this challenge.

...and, please leave a little luv for everyone!

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS :

1. To be considered for VSBN Recognition, ALL VSBN CREATIONS MUST BE UPLOADED BY 10:00 PM EST ON Sunday, February 17, 2013.

2. You have a total of 2 working hours to complete the challenge. Time spent is cumulative; just keep your total time per challenge under the 2 hour limit. Please be sure to write your description of how you interpreted this challenge in your Upload Description.

3. Please remember to put in the correct KEYWORD Love VSBN05 when uploading your image; a wrong keyword means your submission may not be seen for consideration. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.

It is also highly recommended that you post a link to your creation in this chat thread to be sure your layout is seen by the host and all visitors.

Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Click here to: Join us for the Scrapbook Challenges!!

Last edited by Lmn; 02-09-2013 at 06:25 AM..
Gabfest Goddess

Heart Saturday, 020913 - 12M EST - SHARE THE LOVE: MFTSCRAP Sketch #1

Title: MFTSCRAP Sketch #1
Hostess: Julie (stampinjewelsd)
Keyword: LoveVSBN06
Day/Date: Saturday, February 9, 2013
Time: 12pm EST

This VSBN, we�re revisiting past challenges, so here�s one you may have missed the first time around:MFTSCRAP1 Challenge . This was MFT's first Scrapbooking challenge on SCS. As I am sure you already know, sketches are a fabulous way to get your creative juices flowing. Simply follow the sketch to create your own gorgeous layout.

I've attached the sketch and my original sample to the bottom of this post. I will be playing along with all of you and I will create another page based on the sketch.

Here is the GALLERY for this challenge...leave a little luv for everyone!

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

3. Please remember to put in the correct KEYWORD LoveVSBN06 when uploading your image; a wrong keyword means your submission may not be seen for consideration. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.

I look forward to seeing all your gorgeous creations!
Attached Thumbnails
02/08-10 Master Challenge Thread-mft_oct2012_sketch-1_final.jpg   02/08-10 Master Challenge Thread-mftscrap1a_by_stampinjewelsd.jpg  

Last edited by Lmn; 02-09-2013 at 08:10 AM..
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Heart Saturday, 02/09/13 - 2PM EST - SHARE THE LOVE: In A Sequence

Title: "In a Sequence"
Hostess: Charlsanne *cla616*
Keyword: LoveVSBN07
Time: 2:00 PM (EST)

Having kids means I always have tons of pictures and generally many times I will use the continuous shutter option on my camera, so I am always in upload overload. Even the times I don't have this option in use I still have plenty of pictures from a single event, or day or trip.

So I knew the best challenge to start scrapping some of my pictures was originally posted by our very own Wendy B aka Wendella247 back in September of 2011.

Here's the original link to the challenge "In a Sequence"

In a nutshell though here's the challenge:

To arrange 3 or more pictures from the same photo session in a sequence. They can be pictures of facial expressions, actions shots, a baby eating while getting messier as he/she goes along, captured clips from a video, whatever works for you!

My sample is from Maci's first dentist appointment just a couple of weeks ago.

Please remember any one can participate in this challenge as it is open to all types of scrappers whether you are traditional, hybrid, or digi.

You can view the original gallery for this challenge Here

VIEW THE GALLERY FOR the current CHALLENGE using LoveVSBN07 as your keyword HERE

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

1. ALL VSBN CREATIONS MUST BE UPLOADED BY 10:00 PM EST ON SUNDAY, February 17, 2013.
2. You have 2 hours to complete the challenge (unless otherwise stated).
3. Please remember to put in the correct keyword, KEYWORD , when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.
Feb - 5 SB pages
(6/5)
YTD SB Pages: 7

Last edited by Lmn; 02-09-2013 at 10:06 AM..
Hardware Hotshot

Received 44 Likes on 26 Posts
Heart Saturday, 02/09/13 - 4PM EST - SHARE THE LOVE: Consider the Cardstock

Title: Consider the Cardstock
Hostess: Cheryl (Motherload)
Keyword: LoveVSBN08
Time: 4pm EST

This VSBN, we�re revisiting past challenges, so here�s one you may have missed the first time around: SBVC180 � Consider the Cardstock .

The final issue of Scrapbooks, Etc. had a list of ways to dress up cardstock. Your challenge is to use at least two of these ideas on your next layout. This shouldn't be difficult if you're a cardstock junkie like me!

1. Die-cut it.
2. Ink its edges.
3. Emboss it.
4. Paint it.
5. Spritz it with water, crumple, and ink it when it's dry.
6. Layer punched designs on it to create your own cardstock.
7. Punch or die-cut a border on it.
8. Sand its edges.
9. Spritz it with ink.
10. Stain it.
11. Stitch it.
12. Weave it.

Here is my SAMPLE page: Colorado

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

3. Please remember to put in the correct KEYWORD LoveVSBN08 when uploading your image; a wrong keyword means your submission may not be seen for consideration. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.

Last edited by Lmn; 02-09-2013 at 12:49 PM..
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart Saturday, 02/09/13 - 7PM EST - SHARE THE LOVE: Journaling on a Photo

Title: Journaling On a Photo
Hostess: Terri (3Fries)
Keyword: LoveVSBN09
Time: 7pm EST

This VSBN, we�re revisiting past challenges, so here�s one you may have missed the first time around: Digi - Journaling on a Photo. The original challenge and tips for how to are here DGSC068 � Journaling on a Photo - 6/19/12 by 3Fries at Splitcoaststampers. This is one of my favourite Digital Scrapbooking techniques, but it can be replicated by traditional scrapbookers too using velum paper or transparency!

Here is my original sample page DGSC068 � Daddy's Hands - 6/19/12 by 3Fries - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and I have also attached another here.

Here is a link to the original gallery for this challenge DGSC068 - Homemade Cards, Rubber Stamp Art, & Paper Crafts - Splitcoaststampers.com a little luv for everyone!

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

3. Please remember to put in the correct KEYWORD LoveVSBN09 when uploading your image; a wrong keyword means your submission may not be seen for consideration. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 156 Likes on 105 Posts
Heart Saturday, 02/09/13 - 9PM EST - SHARE THE LOVE: Stamping in Scrapbooking

Title: Stamping in Scrapbooking
Hostess: JoyceAnn (SCS-AnniePanda)
Keyword: LoveVSBN10
Day/Date: Sat., Feb.9, 2013
Time: 9 PM est

My discovery of rubber stamps totally changed how I work in scrapbooks over the last 6 or 8 years. I used to rely solely on papers, decorative scissors and stickers to create my pages. There is a larger world out there, and I mean right here within our Splitcoaststampers web site.
Our Sharon gave us a challenge (SIC133) back in September of last year worth repeating. It will allow us to get acquainted, or reacquainted, with our tutorials. Under the category �Tutorials� please find �Stamping in Scrapbooking� by Jennie Thompson. She lists 27 ways to use stamping on our pages.

Your challenge : Look at her list and choose ways to use stamps on your page. Be brave and try at least two of the 27.

Here is the link to original challenge for more ideas.
Here is the link to our LoveVSBN10 Gallery.

NEED TO KNOW:
1. You have a cumulative total of 2 working hours to complete the challenge. Be Fair.
2. Upload your creation with KEYWORD LoveVSBN10 by 10:00 PM EST, Sunday, February 17, 2013, to be considered for VSBN Recognition.
3. Please describe your experience with this challenge to add stamping to your layout in your upload description.
4. Post a link to your creation in this chat thread to be sure your layout is seen by the host and all visitors.
5. You can also include KEYWORD SIC133 so your creation will appear in the original challenge's gallery.
Do all of the above and you can smile. Leave some LOVE comments for your fellow scrappers and we all can smile!

Last edited by Lmn; 02-09-2013 at 05:08 PM..
Gabfest Goddess

Heart Sunday, 02/10/13 - 12M EST - SHARE THE LOVE: MFTScrap Sketch #3

Title: MFTSCRAP Sketch #3
Hostess: Julie (stampinjewelsd)
Keyword: LoveVSBN11
Day/Date: Sunday, February 10, 2013
Time: 12pm EST

This VSBN, we�re revisiting past challenges, so here�s one you may have missed the first time around: MFTSCRAP3 Challenge. This was one of my favorite MFT Scrapbooking challenges on SCS. As I am sure you already know, sketches are a fabulous way to get your creative juices flowing. Simply follow the sketch to create your own gorgeous layout.

I've attached the sketch and my original sample to the bottom of this post. I will be playing along with all of you and I will create another page based on the sketch.

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. To be considered for VSBN Recognition, ALL VSBN CREATIONS MUST BE UPLOADED BY 10:00 PM EST ON Sunday, February 17, 2013 .

3. Please remember to put in the correct KEYWORD LoveVSBN11 when uploading your image; a wrong keyword means your submission may not be seen for consideration. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.

I look forward to seeing all your gorgeous creations!
Attached Thumbnails
02/08-10 Master Challenge Thread-mft_dec2012_mftscrap3.jpg   02/08-10 Master Challenge Thread-scrap3a_by_stampinjewelsd.jpg  

Last edited by Lmn; 02-10-2013 at 08:02 AM..
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,976 Likes on 1,492 Posts
Heart Sunday, 02/10/13 - 2PM EST - SHARE THE LOVE: Ad Slogans

Title: Ad Slogans
Hostess: Sharon (smadson)
Keyword: LoveVSBN12
Day/Date: Sunday, February 10, 2013
Time: 2pm EST

I'm thrilled to Share the Love with you today by sharing one of my favorite Variety challenges posted by Peggy (Favorite Grandma) back in April 2009.
Here it is: SBVC73...ad slogans...4.22.09

Simple Challenge: Use an ad slogan - as inspiration, your title, your sub-title, in your journaling or just tell us how it inspired you to do a page.

See my page: Here

View the LoveVSBN12 gallery: here.

I can't wait to see what you come up with!

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

3. Please remember to put in the correct KEYWORD LoveVSBN12 when uploading your image; a wrong keyword means your submission may not be seen for consideration. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.

Last edited by Lmn; 02-10-2013 at 10:43 AM..
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: "In a state of somewhere.... Somewhere between Motherhood and Grandma should!"
Heart Sunday, 02/10/13 - 4PM EST - SHARE THE LOVE: "From the Pantry" Valentine Flashback

Title: "From the Pantry" Valentine Flashback
Hostess: Anavon Harris
Keyword: LOVEVSBN13
Day/Date: Sun, Feb 10, 2013
Time: 4:00 pm

Good afternoon my scrappy Friends...
This challenge was originally posted as a "From The Pantry" SCS: 52 Week / Thursday Challenge #7

I like to think that Valentine's Day is for the Love of My Life.... And because I have several, between my Husband and my boys, I always feel like I have to make a choice. So for my February Challenge to all of you, I am going to give you a choice.

You can choose Challenge A ~
Which will be like the Sweetheart Chocolate Lollipops:
You need to use a brown base, White or Cream DP with Red and Pink Accents

OR

You can choose Challenge B ~
Which is like the Jell-o Cupid Cups:
You need to use a red base, White or Cream DP with Chocolate Accents

Chocolate Lollipops
Prep Time: 20 min ~ Total Time: 2 hr
Makes: about 2-1/2 doz. or 30 servings, one pop each

Ingredients:
4 squares BAKER'S Unsweetened Chocolate
3/4 cup* (1-1/2 sticks) butter
2 cups sugar
3 * eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
2 cups* flour
4 squares BAKER'S White Chocolate, melted
* Assorted Valentine sprinkles

Directions:
PREHEAT oven to 350�F. Microwave chocolate and butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Add sugar; mix well. Blend in eggs and vanilla. Add flour; mix well. Cover. Refrigerate 1 hour or until dough is stiff.
SHAPE dough into 2-inch balls; insert lollipop stick into each ball. Place, 2 inches apart, on greased baking sheets.
BAKE 8 min. or just until set. (Do not overbake.) Let stand on baking sheet 1 min.; transfer to wire racks. Cool completely. Drizzle with chocolate; decorate with sprinkles. Let stand until chocolate is firm.

Cupid Cups
Prep Time: 15 min ~ Total Time: 4 hr 15 min
Makes: 8 servings, 2/3 cup each

Ingredients:
1 square BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
2 cups* boiling water, divided
2 pkg. (3 oz. each) JELL-O Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
1-1/2 cups* cold water, divided
ice cubes
1 cup* thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
Decorations: assorted Valentine sprinkles and candies

Directions:
DRAW heart design or write Valentine's Day message in each of 8 (6-oz.) clear plastic cups by piping chocolate onto insides of cups. Refrigerate until chocolate is firm.
ADD 1 cup boiling water to 1 pkg. gelatin mix in medium bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Stir in 1 cup cold water; pour into cups. Refrigerate 1 hour or until gelatin is firm.
MEANWHILE, add remaining boiling water to remaining gelatin mix; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add enough ice to remaining cold water to measure 1 cup. Add to gelatin; stir until thickened. Stir in COOL WHIP; spoon over gelatin layer in cups. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. Decorate as desired.

The Recipes are from Kraft at Welcome

My samples are:

How I Love You

My Boys, My Valentines!
Anavon (Annie's Pantry)
SBC 00 Apr
~ Cards 00 Apr ~ Crafts 00 Apr ~ YTD 42 SBC ~ MM Points 94
OLW: Joy

Last edited by Lmn; 02-10-2013 at 12:08 PM..
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Heart Sunday, 02/10/13 - 7PM EST - SHARE THE LOVE: Memorabilia

Share The Love

Title: Sunday Feb.10 2013 Memorabilia
Hostess: princessp1971 Patti Matejewski
Keyword: LoveVSBN14
Date: Sunday Feb. 10
Time: 7p.m. EST

I chose an older inspiration challenge. (thanks Jennipher) Do you find yourself picking up all kinds of memorabilia when you go on vacation..well if your like me the answer is YES! I have a drawer fulll of memorabilia from different vacations. So the challenge is to tell your story using memorabilia instead of photos.

Gallery of origional challenge

Keyword: LoveVSBN14

Sample

Gallery

Uploading instructions

1. All VSBN creations must be uploaded by 10 p.m. EST on Sunday Feb. 17
2. You have a total of 2 hours to complete each challenge
3. Please remember to use the correct keyword when uploading
4. It is also highly recommended that you post a link to your creation in this chat thread to be sure your layout is seen by the host and all visitors.

Be sure to leave everyone some luv on their creations!

Patti
Fan Club Member RAK Group Member
Chemo Angel, Stampin Up Demonstrator
Scrapbook goal: April 7/10 MAY /5 YTD 32

Last edited by Lmn; 02-10-2013 at 03:02 PM..