fmtinsley
Glitter Guru

Heart Friday, 02/08/13 - 7pm EST - SHARE THE LOVE: A Banner Day revisited

Title: A Banner Day Revisited
Hostess: Michele (scs: fmtinsley)
Keyword: LoveVSBN03
Day/Date: Fri, Feb 8, 2013
Time: 7pm EST

This VSBN is all about revisiting and introducing the fabulous scrapbook challenges we have here on Splitcoast Stampers. As you join us during VSBN, you'll hopefully discover some great challenges from the past and join us for these challenges in the future!

Banners are a fun, festive way to embellish your scrapbook pages. For my challenge we are revisiting a variety challenge, SBVC140 - A Banner Day. So, let's see those banners! They can be big or small, use one set of banners or two or even more. Have fun!

Here is my SAMPLE page: Christmas Baking

Here is the gallery for this challenge: LoveVSBN03

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. To be considered for VSBN Recognition, ALL VSBN CREATIONS MUST BE UPLOADED BY 10:00 PM EST ON Sunday, February 17, 2013.

2. You have a total of 2 working hours to complete the challenge. Time spent is cumulative; just keep your total time per challenge under the 2 hour limit. Please be sure to write your description of how you interpreted this challenge in your Upload Description.

3. Please remember to put in the correct KEYWORD LoveVSBN03 when uploading your image; a wrong keyword means your submission may not be seen for consideration. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos. You can also include it in the original challenge's gallery by adding SBVC140 as a keyword in addition to the VSBN keyword.

It is also highly recommended that you post a link to your creation in this chat thread to be sure your layout is seen by the host and all visitors.

Last edited by Lmn; 02-08-2013 at 09:14 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!