View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 01:24 PM   #49
tiffguam
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Send a message via Yahoo to tiffguam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity_Stamper View Post
i just invented a technique that does NOT work I used Ranger acryllic pearl paint dauber (like Beate's video), and then somehow I had it in my head I needed to add clear embossing powder. EPIC FAIL.

I think I need to done one technique or the other, but not combine them. EITHER Versamark plus EP.... OR acryllic paint on its own.

The other thing I tried was the new illuminarte pigment pad from SU! (because I can't just find my Versamark pad right now) - and I used that with these pan pastels I have been wanting to try. It turned out ok, not great.

Thanks for the encouragement to play. I am first just trying a combo of products on different tags. When I find a combo I like, I'll hopefully design something. OR I'll just put these in my art journal.

Either way, I only gave myself until 8:30 to play today. Now it is upstairs to work.

Love what you guys are doing out there in the gallery.

Blessings,

Lela
I've invented failed techniques time and time again! One time, I wrapped my stamp blocks with rubber bands and thought they would stamp a really cool pattern...FAIL!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!