Thread: No More Drama
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 01:19 PM   #11179
Kerriannb
Crimping Master

Hi Girls

Just to throwm my 2 cents worth in......
I buy the bulk of my meat from a little butcher/abbotior that is about two hours away. This is a bit of a pain, but they have the best meat ever, and they kill it all themselves. So, when I ask for a heart they don't look at me stupid, they ask if I want a beef or lamb one. I buy in bulk and spend about $400 every 3 1/2 months or so. As far as supermarkets go (we have Coles, Woolworths, IGA which is a group of independants who have got together, and then the newest and best of the all - Aldi. I buy most of the meat bits and pieces from Aldi - all my chicken, generally, but also pick up the good specials from the others. I have also been known to be at certain supermarkets as certain times to ensure that I get the stuff they are marking down. My eyes are now trained to see the mark down stickers.......

I went to fold art yesterday for the first time this year. Tracy has lots of lovely new things for us to do. I started on a thing for Dad. It is his 70'th birthday next month. It was one of the girls birthdays the day before so we went for lunch and a few more girls turned up. I had to leave early so that I could meet the plumber. The flusher in our toilet has been dicky for ages. I finally got around to calling the plumber and it died - dead. Anyway, I know have two new toilets and he has order new ignitor things for my gas stove top so that it stops making the annoying clicking sound like it is trying to light all the time. For a grand total of $430, which I didn't think was just too bad.

This morning I have a bit of tidying to do around the house. I need to run out and get a couple of things. A small camping clothesline is on special today and I am going to bake a fish for dinner tonight, so I need to get that from the fish place. Browny will be home later this afternoon with a weeks worth of washing. Mitchell is asleep on the couch and Bug needs to mow - again. Fun times....

Because I Can........

Check out my blog http://adayinthebrownhouse.blogspot.com.au
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!