1. What are your favorite crafting colors? I love Pink, Kraft, Browns and Blues. Really not so keen on Greens or Purples.
2. Is there a card fold or technique that you would enjoy learning how to create?
Not specifically but I love trying new things
3. How do you organized your 12 inch papers?
Cropper Hopper paper holders. Divided in categories that make sense with my brain...lol Pink, Brights, Kitchen/Food, Outdoors, Girly, Masculine, SU, Glitter... etc...
4. What is your favorite style or craft company?
Love Mo Manning, Emerson's, Old Sassy Ladies and Men stamps..lots really! But, not the big head ones or magnolias or gothic
5. Add any additional information you might want someone to know about your crafting habits!
I love all kinds of crafting, baking & cooking, gardening..both flowers and veggies. I love, love making my own embellishments. Hoping to learn how to crochet and learn how to use my Cricut Expression which has been in a box for WAY toooooooo long!