Thread: No More Drama
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 08:08 PM   #11175
LaurieR
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via Yahoo to LaurieR

Yay! Sue got her name changed! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheyenne would love all of the people on the cruise ship...especially if they all dropped lil pieces of food here and there! She is being a lil stinker about eating lately. I'm sure it's separation anxiety with my longer hours. Brad and Katie (my FABULOUS - would be lost without them neighbors) have hand fed her, and actually I have had to lately a couple of times as well.

What's new? Our local grocery stores have been having some decent sales, but we need to restock the freezer with meat. Waiting for our Piggly Wiggly to have chicken on sale again. They had these huge bags of chicken breasts on sale for cheap. I am leery about buying meat from Target. I could also stand to make a Sam's Club run. Milk has sure gone up in price lately too I've noticed. Sheesh! Where do you girls shop? What about buying meat at places like Target and Walmart...thoughts???

We got a bunch of snow today. Good packing for snowball fights or snowman building. Cheyenne just enjoys eating it! She LOVES it. She eats so much snow she doesn't drink much water. I have to be careful though. That leg is getting more and more sensitive.

Work is going well considering. My head hurts a lot lately, but I am surviving. One of the payroll company reps I work with stopped in today with a can of Raspberry Pomegranate Refresher by Starbucks for me. OMG it was so yummy. I had never had one before.

Dawn, Barb and I will be at a shoebox swap together on Saturday. Dawn's sister will be there too. Looking forward to seeing you all! I look forward to laughing and having fun. I need to charge the camera battery phone to take pics of my cards. I joined the Any Occasion as well as the Christmas swaps besides the shoebox. I did a sympathy card for the Any Occasion.

Ok, I need to get to bed. I'm so sleepy! TTYL!
Operation Write Home
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!