I found out today from the culture I have MRSA in the wound. Not happy, but not surprised considering I work in a nursing home that is full of bacteria.
The infection is MUCH better and I should get to go home hopefully tomorrow. I think the stress of this whole thing has been far worse than being sick since my husband, Pat, has his parathyroid removed MONDAY and his kidney transplant on the following Tuesday. I am worried sick that I will make him sick and have complications . I am going to simply douse my home with bleach when I get home. I figured I will replace my sheets, pillows, brushes and toothbrushes. No sharing of any towels. Or razors.
Not sure what else I can do. Sigh.