View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 02:02 PM   #558
monkeymama
Stazon Splitcoast

I, too, like that Claire is getting hooked on pretty paper...you are never to young to appreciate crafty goodies!

Kathleen, she was actually hoping for the brace...she thought it would save her from the "needle", meaning an IV for surgery. The brace sounds like it would really be just a band-aide at this point. I heard her tell my mother that she would have surgery if it's worse at her next check-up.

Linda, she can do anything she wants to do now. She would really be upset if she couldn't do PE and volleyball; she announced not too long ago that she won't be going out for track though.

7 kids and the band director left for honor band after school today. I took them fresh baked cookies and bottled water as they were preparing to leave. (I also took Ivy some panty hose...she has a beautiful lace dress and fancy pumps and she was planning to go bare legged...with hairy legs! Gross! At least the hose might help...if she wears them. That's a big if....)

Have any of you seen Origami Owl Jewelry? It is really neat. My Mom's friend from Arizona was having a party and her necklace was so cool. I think I may check into selling it...I like the design your own/personalized style...cool!

Davis gets to pick supper tonight...spagetti and garlic bread...that's easy enough! I had to run to town for a few things today, so I stopped at the cupcake place and brought home some cupcakes so I could compare size, amount of frosting, etc. with Ivy's. I have been waiting all afternoon for him to come home so we could sample them together...I forgot that he volunteers at the library. They have been calling my name, but I have been holding strong.

Tracie, did you win the chocolate contest at work today?

Just Monkeying Around....
I design for: Bugaboo, Creative Card Crew, Doodle Pantry, Flat Friends, From the Heart Stamps, Tuesday Morning Sketches, Ruby's Rainbow
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!