View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 10:09 AM   #554
JadeOnline
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenbee Jo View Post
I've been meaning to try it sometime but I've always stopped at the thought of being the most ungraceful person in the room.
Two things worry me....smelling horrible from all that heat!!! And, bending my body into strange positions might cause a few little...um, noisy emissions!! I suppose I don't have to worry about that, right? Women never fart!!

Just a quick update and story on Claire. Yesterday I got home and happened to glance in my craft room...... .... paper EVERYWHERE!! She got into one of my scrap stashes yesterday. Ryan wasn't sure where it belonged, so he just left it on the floor for me to deal with. He did manage to rescue some of the "good" paper that she also tried to play with. I think I need new organization ideas to keep things out of her hands!!

She's growing so fast! Not walking much yet, but a bit. She also figured out how to ride her little truck yesterday and was playing with the door to my craft room (I tried to keep her out by closing the door, so she crawls in there, in the dark, and shuts the door behind her. I guess to keep me out). We got a new carseat for her earlier this week and installed it and she looks so grown up in her front facing "big girl" seat. Now I can see her wide, curious eyes while we're driving.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!