Old 02-07-2013, 08:31 AM   #1
basilefamily
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Default Splitcoaststampers Love Fest - Make My Day

Challenge Title: Make My Day
Hostess: basilefamily
Keyword: LOVEFEST2013G
Date: February 20

My Favorite Things would like you to make an encouraging card for the person of your choice. We all need love and support, and what better way to make someone's day than a beautiful handmade card? With your upload, please explain who you made the card for, and why. Let's get lovey-dovey with a card that is both beautiful and heartwarming.

Please upload your entry to the SCS gallery with the following keyword: LOVEFEST2013G

You will have the chance to win one of two prizes for participating in our challenge.

Prize 1:

$25 Gift Certificate - we will choose one card, at random. This is a participation prize and everyone who enters will have the opportunity to win.

Prize 2:

$25 Gift Certificate - we will choose one story that tugs at our heartstrings to receive the second prize. We want to foster your love and support by giving you the opportunity to win a gift certificate that can be used to continue making beautiful works of heart.

My Favorite Things is also contributing a $25 Gift Certificate to add to the grand prize drawing, which all stampers who participate in all 11 challenges are eligible for.

Best of luck to all of you and thank you for your love and support of My Favorite Things.

VIEW THE GALLERY FOR THIS CHALLENGE HERE

View the Love Fest Master Challenge Thread HERE

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. All Love Fest Challenge Entries must be uploaded your member gallery, with the specific challenge keyword, no later than February 28th, 2013 at 12:00 Noon Central Time to be eligible for our fabulous prizes! Post a link to your entry in this thread.
2. You may not combine challenges, but you are welcome to create multiple cards for each challenge, AND you may combine Love Fest challenge entries with any other Splitcoast or other challenge.
3. Please remember to put in the correct keyword when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SCSLOVE1.jpg (66.3 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg MFT LoveFest wm.jpg (100.2 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg MyHappily.jpg (72.9 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg LoveFest-card.jpg (78.9 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg LOVEFESTSarahGough (2).jpg (66.6 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg MFTLoveFestCard.jpg (64.8 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg DCarriereFightLikeaGirl.jpg (59.9 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg SCSLove.jpg (59.0 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg MFT Feb MFTGUESTDT0312.jpg (67.0 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg FEB MFT Sassy.jpg (50.1 KB, 51 views)

Last edited by UnderstandBlue; 02-20-2013 at 03:41 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!