View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 07:36 AM   #104
imthenoni
Stazon Splitcoast

Kramomma ~ I so understand about how did that get here. DH and I got married 20 years ago. I had 3 children and a house full of furniture that was kinda running over. He was single but inherited his family homeplace and had a house full of furniture that was overflowing too. For a good while I rented a storage building and put most of my furniture in storage. My mother moved back mainland so I gave her almost every stick of furniture and closed out the storage building. What was left kinda went here and there and the boxes went into the attic. 3 children have moved out, 2 back in & out and in & out again. Finally we are by ourselves, though we still have things from those 2 here. DDS basically has all but maybe a box of things out. They are pictures and many of those I want to scan before I give them to him. He has a habit of losing things so I don't want those things completely gone. DD2 has a bed and a couple of other pieces of furniture in the house and most of the rest of her things in an area designated for her in the attic. I can't put a full-sized mattress & box springs in the attic so it is in use in a spare bedroom. I keep running into things I have no idea who they belong to or what to do with them. OOPS there's a knock at the door so I'll be back in a bit.