View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 06:22 AM   #103
kramomma
Lives in a fishbowl
Proud Fan Club Member

mrslaird...sometimes a person doesn't even know how something arrived in your home...

I've been sleeping in the guest room for the last 2 nights (no, it isn't krapoppa's fault...well...maybe it is because since krapoppa is gone there is another family that came to stay with me for the week...so I gave them the upstairs bedrooms and bathrooms so I am sleeping in the guest room and using the basement bathroom...so go ahead and blame him!)

In the guest room (where I seldom ever make my presence known) is an AKC blue ribbon that is for the St Bernard Club of Greater San Jose...UHM...no one in my family has ever had a St. Bernard...nor have they every been to an AKC showing of that breed of dogs...

HMM...

Also...there are 3 "bar" stools that are in this room that have not been used in 17-years...do I really still need them? They work great for little ones to sit in while watching people play pool but bookcases have overtaken all the areas around the pool table...so they currently are living in the guest room...

Lots of knick-knacks can leave this room also...I will replace them with pictures on the walls...

Clutter is a result of delayed decisions. -Audrey Thomas
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!