View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 05:49 AM   #241
fmtinsley
Glitter Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by grammatroll View Post
Michele, you really are purging. Do you like your ScrapRack? I'm wondering if it's a real good investment.
I haven't really used it yet, still organizing it. I really like the concept though of having everything together. Tiffany's organizing system is a 4 section one: section 1 - alphas, numbers, words; section 2 - themes; section 3 - calendar; section 4 - rainbow. So for themes, everything to do with a theme, say birthday, goes together, including paper, ribbons, stickers, brads, etc. I have brads in one place, ribbon in another, paper in several places, and so on. I had participated in a lot of scrapbook swaps for border sets and kits a couple of years ago and those were in a couple of places. So, it's impossible to remember everything you have and where it is when it's all scattered. It's even more impossible to pack up to take with you. I think it will help me to use what I have now that it is in one place. There have been times that I've been at a retreat and wish I had a ribbon or something that I left at home. I'll really put it to the test when I go to my scrapbook retreat next month. One of the reasons I am purging so much is because I am trying to stick with one SR base unit. It is getting very full, especially my rainbow section. Also FYI, I have looked at the SR for three years before I finally decided to get it because of the price.