View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 05:42 PM   #548
Susanne527
Watercolor Wizard

Hello hello..I am here--just "sped red" through a few pages to get caught up! We are expecting anywhere form 12" to 29" of snow Friday thru Saturday(depends on our 50 mph winds and from where they blow...) so I have to move my class yet again! I think it will be the following Saturday (16th) now! But that's what happens when you live on the snowy side of the map!

Patti--so excited for you--have a blast--take pictures!

Farmer Sharon has a fresh new puppy over there and I have yet to meet her!!! Tom keeps teasing me that they are purposely not letting me come over because she (pup) is Stephen's dog and in strict training to be a hunter--no cute stuff from me! I told Sharon this just now over the phone and she was laughin'...she promised I could meet and hold her tomorrow--I tell ya, its all I have not to go over there and demand to hold that fresh lil' pup! haha I keep telling Muddy he's my #1--so I have to go cheat on him tomorrow and get my puppy fix!

Vickie Schmickie--congrats on the positive DR visit! <it's got to be hard to keep going back all the time> Nice-ah kits! Wowza Tracie-I just want to stare at it! Great job!

Funny: This pertains to our Ralph image (the bubbles I made from my loops and Glossy accents don't look so much like bubbles; can I say the word;prophylactics in here? Ha-ha...you'll see what I mean when I upload it later!

Found this cute stamp from Rileyandcompanyonline--@ AE this past weekend and it says "Dip it in chocolate. It'll be fine." I almost used it for Ralph our cowboy!!!

Okay, time to go upload--hope my batteries in the digital camera are not too "exhausted"...I keep forgetting to buy new ones and tired of my camera telling me it's exhausted when I barely use it!
Happy Wednesday & Thursday now!

www.quillingfancy.blogspot.com
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!