View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 10:09 AM   #1154
barbaralynn
SCS RAK Coordinator
Swapper of the Month December 2012

Hello--just a quick post. I am one of the BRAK Coordinators and we are very much in need of some new BRAK Volunteers to join us. We are in the middle of our Spring Cleaning and have already lost more than 20 members and there are another 15 or so who have not responded to our PM's--so we may be taking them off of our list.

We want to still have enough BRAK Volunteers to be able to have each RAK member who is active get 3 birthday cards. In order to assign each RAK member to 3 of our volunteers--we need to add some new members. So--could that be you? You do need to be RAK member to join the BRAK Volunteers. If you are already a RAK member--please PM me and we will get you all set. If you are not a RAK member--please click on join a group on the left side of this page and follow the directions for approval. When you are in as a RAK member--then PM me.

As a BRAK Volunteer, you decide how many birthday cards you want to send each month--usually between 4-7 cards--though some do less and some do more. You also decide if you want to send cards out of your country or stay within--again your choice. As a volunteer, you would get a PM around the 20th of each month directing you to the forum where the RAK birthdays are listed with their addresses along with the assigned names for you. You then send out the birthday cards as needed. A tip--I write out my cards when the list comes out and put the date of the birthday in the right upper corner of the envie--where the stamp goes. I have the stack of cards ready to go throughout the month--slap on the stamp--and away they go.

Anyway--so much for a quick post.............................. BUT--we really need some new members so I am checking in with my friends in the swap and blog threads I am a part of to see if there are some ladies you might want to join us. PM me if you have any questions or if you are already a RAK member and want to sign up as a BRAK Volunteer.

Thanks so much for reading this long post....................... Hugs!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!