View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 07:45 PM   #43
happigirlcorgi
Matboard Maniac

Westie2 - I know what you mean, sometimes I see stuff in the gallery and think, "really cool, but it's not going to come from my desk!". Seems like there are a lot of CAS stampers here, but if you start looking closely, you'll find that we all have a different idea of CAS. Different levels, maybe, of what is clean or simple. Love that we can enjoy and be inspired by everyone's take on something.

Krysiad - Another digi stamper! As I said earlier (I think), I have never done that before. Something else to check out when I am casting around for something new to learn. So you are a Steampunk/Victorian person... what about it drew you in? I genuinely want to know. I always feel like it's cluttered or something (when I do it). Or, as someone else already said, embellishments threw up on my card. I like the look when it's well done, I'm just not that person.

One4Joy - I, too, am enjoying the responses! Your response in particular is well written and beautifully crafted. Not random at all. Spoken, I suspect, from the heart. I know some of the challenges have spoken to me in a certain way, and I have enjoyed the process of making those cards.

Again, I need to go and check everyone out in the gallery. I just wanted to be sure I had responded to those of you who responded to the initial question. Take care!

My avatar is my beloved corgi, Cora
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!