View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 08:24 PM   #41
happigirlcorgi
Matboard Maniac

Jo Bear - THANK YOU for sharing that link. I N C R E D I B L E !!! WOW! Georgeous.
I know what you mean about glitter glue - anything with glitter in it... I cut a bunch of snowflakes from glitter cardstock one day, and when I met up with my husband for lunch that day, he kept saying, "You have glitter in/on your..." . Now if he sees glitter on my face ( how does it get there, anyway!) he assumes I have been crafting. Interesting that you don't like brayering because it's messy - that's how I feel about watercolors! But I am inept with a paintbrush. Keep on, Jo Bear! <3

Kaufeestamper - you have been at it for 10 years, and you prefer the clean and simple... I think it's interesting that with as much experience as you probably have (I am assuming here) that you have stayed with the clean and simple. I think there is definitely something to be said for including white space in the designing of cards. heck, in the design of many things! Good for you for staying true to what you like.

JoyceL - Isn't dp fun? Sometimes I just want it to speak rather than a stamp. But it's nice to have on hand (I have a *slight* hoard of it at present) to brighten up a card or to emphasize a color or a feeling. Sounds like you stay true to your CAS as well. I have to go and check everyone out in the gallery now...

My avatar is my beloved corgi, Cora
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!