View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 04:14 PM   #537
MommaPatti
Gabfest Goddess

Good news, Vickie! That kind of news is very encouraging! Keep up the good work!! Great kit from Tracie....that lady sure knows how to put a WOW kit together, doesn't she?

I wanted to stop in to post photos of the February kit I received from Imke, but I am having technical difficulties. I use Picasa to edit and resize my photos so they will fit in the gallery and on the thread, and I cannot get the program to open!! I just used it Saturday to post the photos of Tracie's and Linda's kits! Sooo frustrating! I will just have to work on it. Til then...

Imke sent me not one, not two, but THREE kits! (she said she made more kits because I did not ask for any stamps!) One kit has the cutest furniture images...chairs, couches, pillows (PTI "On my Couch") with funny/cute sayings to go along with it. The papers and ribbons are fabulous with deep greens, chocolate-y browns, and peachy/pumpkin color patterned papers. I LOVE, love, love that Imke stamped some of the images for me on patterned paper so that I can paper piece!!

Another kit has PTI's "Lighten Up" and she included tons of die cuts to match the stamps! Papers are in some of my favorite colors of pinks, kraft, and blues. Everything in it will make it soooo easy to make some awesome cards!

The third kit is for me to make a bookmark! It has PTI's "All Booked Up" images (the card you sent, Imke, that was made with this set, is so cute! I was so happy to see that you included some of the images for me!!) Papers, cardstock and embellies in beautiful greens and purples, with the yummiest stip of deep purple felt!

She also included a PTI die for me "Rolled Daisy". I am thrilled, since I do not have that die, and though I am trying not to acquire new stamps, dies are getting to be my new "thing"! I am crazy about dies ever since I got the Vagabond from DH for Christmas!

Oh, and there WAS a most delicious, huge, dark chocolate bar!!

Imke, thank you so very much! You have spoiled me, my dear, and I love you for it!! What a wonderful package to receive! Many, many thanks to you!