Thread: The Quackers!
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 11:30 AM   #18468
ScrappinCEO
Stazon Splitcoast

Okay, I'm caught up with you guys. Just been crazy busy. I'm still behind. Had hoped to catch up here today until I left the power chord at home ::: dumb dumb ::::

Bob is at work, I'm trying to get articles written. One I'd totally forgotten about until last night. Thankfully the other 2 have no immediate deadlines. My first feature is due out in 2 weeks and the editor is already asking for more material. Yeah! But it's driving me crazy hehe

The writing party Saturday night went off without a hitch. I'd rather have been in Arkansas with Steven. He conducted the Arkansas Philharmonic (he is the host conductor). They performed Gershwin tunes. Love Gershwin. Oh well. April isn't that far off.

Today I'm trying to get errands taken care of. I had hoped to do a tone of computer work but guess it will wait til I get home. I still need to go to WM and I think chinese buffet is in my immediate future. Then I won't have to cook when I get home. It's almost 60 degrees out and I need to get home to get clothes off the line.

So I'm off. Dody, I'll try to check out facebook pictures tonight. I"m not even sure I have you on my friends list. I'll check.
Hugs!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!