View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 10:27 AM   #6482
DellsDani
Watercolor Wizard

BOY HAVE I MISSED Y'ALL!!!!!!!! I am so sorry for going MIA like that. I ended up being sick for 5 weeks and 3 days and ended up in the hospital for 2 weeks and 3 days. I am home now however I still feel like there is an elephant sitting on my chest and I feel weak. The good thing is the fever is gone and hasn't come back. The doc says I may not feel any energy or motivation for a bit because of having that fever for so long. He said it takes alot for someone to have a fever like that....boy was he right. It wiped me out. Anyways....how are all of you?
I hate that I missed the end of round 4, however, I am sure Susan did an excellant job on it. Now I know I need to count up the points and announce a winner and ladies I promise I will do that. Its just something I don't have the energy to do today. I am taking this day by day, I hope y'all understand. However, I will check in and keep you posted as to how I am doing. I hope none of you got sick. It was not fun that is for sure. I had pnuemonia, bronchitis and influenza. uggggg
Well ladies, I am going to lay back down I will try to come back later. Big giant huggs!!!!!!!

SCS Gallery Moderator & Proud Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!