Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-29-2013, 07:17 AM   #1  
Kookie Creator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default What is YOUR style of cardmaking?

I love to peruse the gallery and see all of the different kinds of ideas and cards people are creating. Amazing!

Here is the question - when you are creating a card on your own (not a challenge), what is your personal style? Are you a simple, straightforward designer? Are you one of those people who can somehow design a card with multiple layers and elements and it all goes perfectly? Are you a grunge cardmaker? Are you a... (insert your own adjective here) ?

And, what about that style drew you to it? In essence, why/how did that become your style?

Personally, I am a very simple cardmaker. I like things straight and centered, or appropriately off centered, and pretty basic. Symmetry seems to be my comfort level. I layer, but it's always centered. I tend to respond to challenges literally.

I am pushing myself to explore other styles and expand my design creativity.
Thanks in advance for sharing!

My avatar is my beloved corgi, Cora
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-29-2013, 07:30 AM   #2  
Insane Embellisher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Definitely not grunge. When I've tried, they look, well, grungy. I can't put dozens of things on my cards either, without them looking like my stash threw up on them. I don't have a lot of success with one layer cards either. I guess I'm a middle of the road girl.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-29-2013, 07:34 AM   #3  
Gabfest Goddess

I'm more of a peruse the gallery, see what elements strike my fancy, then my mind starts coming up with all sorts of ideas for the card I need based on the stamps and accessories I know I have. Then the design ends up changing because I can't find half of the stamps and accessories I wanted to use and end up using something else entirely based on what I was able to find. (Tells me that I'm currently disorganized and have too much stuff.) Inevitably, I end up with a collage, grunge creation (similar to Tim Holtz - just not nearly as good). Even when I'm trying for a clean, crisp card, I end up with a collage, grunge type of creation unless I don't have much time.

I do a lot of mixed media type of artwork, so my cards tend to end up the same - it gives me a chance to use so much of the stuff I have.

I used to be a look at the gallery and CASE the design person, but after so many years of doing this and collecting so much stuff, I tend to go with designs that let me use lots of it at one time. I guess collage/grunge has become my comfort level. I never could do fussy, multi-layered cards because they always seemed to have too much of everything. Now I have lots of layers, but they're with stamps and inks and not layers of paper and stuff.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-29-2013, 07:35 AM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 55 Likes on 38 Posts

Wellllll, this won't answer your question. My style is whatever I feel like making that day. LOL Most of the time it's clean and simple, centered/straight, minimal layers and embellishments. Then there are times I go wild and pile on the layers, purposely make things crooked, add lots of fluffy ribbon or buttons or whatever. Other times I like to play around with techniques and I try to make sure the card shows of the tech(s) instead of covering it up with a bunch of stuff.

Didn't answer your question, did it? LOL!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-29-2013, 08:02 AM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 292 Likes on 127 Posts

I could have written the answer that Holly just gave! I love one layer and clean and simple but I also love die cuts and layered stamping and embellishments and inkiness - just depends how the mood takes me. My end products (in terms of cards) tend to be fairly clean and tidy, I just wish the same could be said of the process of making them :lol:

I do tend to use my stamps for things other than just card making though (working with polymer clay, UTEE, fabric etc) and I guess those things tend a bit more towards "artsy" style although not always!

Do whatever makes you happy, even if that's just experimenting without really having an end point in mind!

My blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-29-2013, 08:09 AM   #6  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:

Originally Posted by AngelnorthView Post

Do whatever makes you happy, even if that's just experimenting without really having an end point in mind!
Exactly, Joanne! That's the fun part of this artsy hobby of ours!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-29-2013, 09:45 AM   #7  
Kookie Creator

I don't think I've ever made a card without a digital stamp on it (I am the worst stamper ever, don't even let me come near your ink, I'll get it on everything except where it's supposed to go!). I usually start with a sketch and I'll pick a random piece of patterned cardstock then pick my digi. I love coloring and card making is kinda my excuse. I also love challenging myself by making my own elements like flowers and charms. As for style, I'm definitely not CAS, totally girlie and love lots of layers and mixed florals.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-29-2013, 11:45 AM   #8  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by happigirlcorgiView Post
I love to peruse the gallery and see all of the different kinds of ideas and cards people are creating. Amazing!

Here is the question - when you are creating a card on your own (not a challenge), what is your personal style? Are you a simple, straightforward designer? Are you one of those people who can somehow design a card with multiple layers and elements and it all goes perfectly? Are you a grunge cardmaker? Are you a... (insert your own adjective here) ?

And, what about that style drew you to it? In essence, why/how did that become your style?

Personally, I am a very simple cardmaker. I like things straight and centered, or appropriately off centered, and pretty basic. Symmetry seems to be my comfort level. I layer, but it's always centered. I tend to respond to challenges literally.

I am pushing myself to explore other styles and expand my design creativity.
Thanks in advance for sharing!
I am like you and I like order and symmetry. Very clean and simple.

Marcie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-29-2013, 10:04 PM   #9  
FiP
Kookie Creator

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Shyla, I think I'm like you. Pretty basic, can't do grungy, collage, rarely one layer only OR more than a couple of layers, no fussy cutting, not many embellishments. My most common card would be covered in a pretty paper, a stamped image that ties in with the paper, some stamped words raised up on dimensionals, maybe a little ribbon or a couple of smallish flowers.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-29-2013, 10:16 PM   #10  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

I'm another one who doesn't think I have a particular style. I don't normally use much DP, or a lot of embellishments, but I'm not what I consider CAS either, except rarely. I love colouring, and I also love trying out different techniques.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-30-2013, 02:20 AM   #11  
Gallery Gazer

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

I am not sure what style I am - I think I am still trying to define my style. I do know that I cannot put my main image panel at an angle - it has be straight up and down or it looks like a crooked picture on a wall - and I don't use alot of embellishments and most of my cards are square. When I do layered cards, I often do similar layouts because I know these layouts work - and the same with more CAS cards. I tend to lean towards using the same old dies such as Circle or Square Nestabilities rather than the newer, fancier ones (which I don't have) - I still love and appreciate my old dies because they save me so much time instead of hand-cutting them. And the same goes for my embossing folders: what's NOT to love about the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots? Still as good as the day I first bought it. I love so many other styles of cards that others do but my efforts to do similar often frustrate me and I feel so disappointed with what I create. The creativity of other cardmakers never ceases to amaze me - so much talent out there. Hmmm, I must sound unbelievably boring and so unfashionable....so I suppose that IS my style (?).
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-30-2013, 03:37 AM   #12  

Quote:

Originally Posted by geogymnast82View Post
I never could do fussy, multi-layered cards because they always seemed to have too much of everything. Now I have lots of layers, but they're with stamps and inks and not layers of paper and stuff.
I'm much the same. I love layering with stamps and inks. I don't colour in much coz I don't want to have to put my glasses on to see what I'm doing. If I can add colour with a stamp or sponge I'm happy

Last edited by Misstreez; 01-30-2013 at 03:38 AM.. Reason: syntax
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-30-2013, 03:57 AM   #13  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

I don't think I have a style at all!!! I am up to try whatever. I have recently been doing some challenges which I am loving! They are making me try something new. I have a harder time with cards than scrapbooking. Maybe because I started out scrapbooking. There is so much area to do what I want to do on a 12X12 page. When I sit down to do a card, I have to think!!!! LOL!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-30-2013, 07:12 PM   #14  
Kookie Creator

Thanks for all of the responses! I am getting back to each of you individually to thank you. I am learning a lot from everyone!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-30-2013, 08:07 PM   #15  
Matboard Maniac

I am in a stamp club with about 12 participants. We all have a certain style and its fun to guess who made what card. Our guesses usually are right on.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-30-2013, 10:47 PM   #16  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

I got your pm, that was sweet of you to reply to each of us, Shyla.
Have you thought about joining in any of the challenges here? They're a great way of extending your range and repertoire . Or working through the on-site tutorials ? They were my introduction to SCS years ago (even before I signed up) when I was looking for a tutorial I could understand for a waterfall card. I still haven't tried everything in there yet!
I like to try things that I don't think are me - sometimes they still aren't my style and a couple of times is enough for me to know that, but some things I didn't think were me I have come to love over time - and we grow more when we're stretched a little.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2013, 03:15 AM   #17  
Hardware Hotshot

I like a few layers, always use ribbon and lots of time a few rhinestones or a button. Not frilly, no steam punk, not overly embellished, but more than CAS.

I tend to go off of cards I find in the gallery. I am not one to sit and create from scratch. Of course they look a bit different and I personalize them.

At times I find I can sit down and just come up with a card, but I think I have doing this long enough that designs are engrained in my head!

Last edited by Allistamps123; 01-31-2013 at 03:21 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2013, 03:50 AM   #18  
Swapper of the Month February 2013

Received 37 Likes on 15 Posts

Diana - you sound exactly like me! I admire all those cards where people can put so much on them and wonder "how in the world do they do that and it looks right?"....mine always looks like a mess (and that is being kind). And CAS cards.....love those too - the ones where they are just one layer...but I can't get one of those to look right either.

I would say my style is pretty simple and straight forward as well. But I am trying to get outside my comfort zone and try some new things.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2013, 04:35 AM   #19  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

I got your pm, too! So sweet! I love what Sabrina said - think about joining some of the challenges here. There is a new one that is starting up tomorrow for Mixed Media. I'm scared to death, but I'm plunging in with both feet. I don't have a clue how to "do" mixed media, but it's something new and challenging for me, so I'm looking forward to it.

There's also seasonal challenges that come around every few months or once a year. Hope You Can Cling To was in October, and I had such a blast! There's also Virtual Stamp Nights every few months - totally fun! Dare to Get Dirty happens every summer, and I have played those in the last two years. I've made cards I never would have thought up simply because I played in those challenges.

There's also the daily challenges - sketch challenge, color challenge, technique challenge, ways to use it challenge, free for all, etc... Give one a try and see what happens. I bet you'll have so much fun with the first one that you will be hooked (like the rest of us!). :-)

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2013, 04:58 AM   #20  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I don't really have a style either, sometimes my cards are having several layers, sometimes they are pretty CAS, but I don't usually do one layer cards. And I almost always use cute images too.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2013, 08:32 AM   #21  
Kookie Creator

I am working through the weekly challenges, which are pushing me, so that has been a great experience. And the positive feedback has been really wonderful.
I also attend a weekly card class at my local stamp store, and they always do all kinds of things. They are responsible for my new love of Memory Box dies and for teaching me about distress inks.

I remain impressed with the level of creativity in the galleries. And there is so much I still get to learn. I am taking a waterfall class next week because even after the tutorials and everything else... yeah, it wasn't happening. Working through the tutorials is a terrific idea that I hadn't thought about. Thanks... that ought to keep me occupied... for a lifetime! You guys are the best!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2013, 10:13 AM   #22  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I too love playing along with the challenges and getting stretched in new directions. Left to myself, I'm a pretty CAS stamper but definitely NOT a colorer at this point. I love all things neutral and natural and love to recycle found items. I make a lot of cards for my DH who is a pastor, so you'll find a lot of masculine cards in my gallery. I can't imagine life without my Big Shot anymore and find it hard not to emboss at least one thing on my cards. The most definite thing I can say is that I'm a messy stamper pulling out way more stuff than necessary and never quite getting it all put away. ;-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2013, 09:47 PM   #23  
Crimping Master

I love distressing my cards. I do it alot. I wish I could go out of the box and figure out some "cute" cards, as I have alot of A Muse stamps that I just love and cannot think of how to use them!

My Etsy Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/CardsByPia
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2013, 03:03 AM   #25  

Jo I think your cards are wonderfully creative, and I know I could not make a card like that. Or maybe I could make something similar but it just wouldn't feel right coming from my desk, IYKWIM. It'd just be an imitation. It's not only okay to do what you do, but it is neccessary.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2013, 04:44 AM   #26  
Hardware Hotshot

"my stash threw up on them". Love this expression :p. I, too, am a pretty simple stamper. When I look in the gallery, I don't look at anything other than CAS. It's just not "me".

Wanda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2013, 04:47 AM   #27  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

I thought of myself as more of a CAS stamper, but lately my cards have been a little more involoved. I think it depends on what mood I'm in that day ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2013, 05:34 AM   #28  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 291 Likes on 115 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cook22View Post
I got your pm, that was sweet of you to reply to each of us, Shyla.
Have you thought about joining in any of the challenges here? They're a great way of extending your range and repertoire . Or working through the on-site tutorials ? They were my introduction to SCS years ago (even before I signed up) when I was looking for a tutorial I could understand for a waterfall card. I still haven't tried everything in there yet!
I like to try things that I don't think are me - sometimes they still aren't my style and a couple of times is enough for me to know that, but some things I didn't think were me I have come to love over time - and we grow more when we're stretched a little.
Thanks for posting this, Sabrina! I've been making cards for seven or so years now, and feel like I do okay, but I've never really defined my "style" - or even any consistency to what I put out! (Of course, I tend to go in cycles - I haven't made any cards at all for a while.) I never thought of working my way through the tutorials - what a fabulous idea! I tend to shy away from "techniques" or fancy-schmancy folds or whatever, so maybe that's just the push I need!

Another thing that I discovered recently is that I get more inspiration from stamping an image than any other thing. I've been stamping Rolodex cards to index my stamp inventory, and I've had some really good ideas spark in my little brain as I go...

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2013, 05:40 AM   #29  
Rubber Obsessor

This was just on my mind last night. I was making something for my daughter and thinking of all the ideas and things I could do. Then I just realized that is keeping me from crafting too much - stuff to use and ideas. I really just enjoy a few layers and stamping and some coloring. I have 4 children much more than that stampin wise and I just don't get anything done. So I am back to keeping it simple.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2013, 10:46 AM   #30  
Kookie Creator

I seem to have lost track of who I have PM'd, so this will make it easier... If I missed you, I didn't mean to! I love that people are responding to this thread and giving everyone so many great ideas and kudos.

JoBear2, Sometimes you do what you can do. I would say it's impressive you feel like you can get into a stamping mood with all that is on your plate. I have been working on the challenges and actually did the Mixed Media one... it only took me 12 hours to come up with an idea, and it's based on something I did before! But I tried, and that is what counts.

Buttons2, I think it's just fine to stay with the stuff that keeps you comfortable. One of the things I am finding is that as I stretch myself, I am also purchasing more things, which means more stuff, more storage, and more choices! Keep it simple helps keep it cleaner and more organized too, I suspect!

LaLatty, It could be your mood or it could be that you are growing! Either way, it's what works for you!

Gregzgurl, Funny how organizing can inspire you, isn't it? I just organized all of my ribbons, and suddenly I am using more of them in my work. Hmmmm, the subconscious works in mysterious ways doesn't it?

Brightdays, Yeah, I think that is where we all can get hung up - the innummerable creative possibilities. That's where, for me, the challenges have been helpful - I read the challenge, and I think of something I have in my craft room - paper, a stamp set, an embellishment, ink, a die... something. And then I build from there, based on the challenge. I think the challenge keeps me focused from going to the overwhelming ideas mindset that paralyzes instead of inspires.

Happy crafting to all... you are all inspiring and amazing.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2013, 11:04 AM   #31  
Die Cut Diva

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I think I have a vintage style. Or a distressed kind of style. I make a lot of masculine cards because I am surrounded with men in my family! Lots of brothers, both dads, three sons, hubby dearest, nephews and friends! I make a lot of cards for women too, but I trend towards vintage, English or British kind of style. I love shabby chic too, that way I can get lace involved! I love layers and designer papers. I love die cuts too. I struggle with clean and simple! I have no idea why clean and simple is hard for me! I love all white layers when I view them and sigh because I know I would have trouble doing it! It's just out of my box! I love card sketches and using various papers and shapes but coordinated of course. That clean and simple though, it's tough for me!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2013, 05:14 PM   #32  
Kookie Creator

WOW! Jill with a G, you are precisely the kind of stamper I am impressed with, but could not hope to duplicate! That number card on your blog... holy moly. Not only are they what I would say is "a lot", but they are good! Well done.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-04-2013, 07:10 PM   #33  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisstreezView Post
Jo I think your cards are wonderfully creative, and I know I could not make a card like that. Or maybe I could make something similar but it just wouldn't feel right coming from my desk, IYKWIM. It'd just be an imitation. It's not only okay to do what you do, but it is neccessary.
Thanks Misstreez - that's so sweet. Reading this great thread reminded me of the late Eva Cassidy (a singer) who wasn't offered a record contract because she had no definitive style as she loved jazz, gospel, folk, popular - many others - and it was an issue that a record company couldn't cope with. And when questioned why, she said: "I just want to sing". She loved to sing anything that moved her whatever style it was, but she couldn't and didn't want to be pigeonholed as far as her music went. And oh, her music moves me more than any other singer ever has. Perhaps for some of us, we don't see that we have a particular style - but others can look at a card and know that we made it without asking. For me, "I just want to make cards" and I know I love colouring with pencils and a little piece of my heart goes into every one but can't see that I have a noticeable style. But when I see a card made by Michelle Zindorf - the Brayering/Sponging Queen - I immediately recognise her signature style without even thinking about it.

Last edited by JoBear2; 02-04-2013 at 07:15 PM.. Reason: Added some more text
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-05-2013, 07:38 AM   #34  
Kookie Creator

I am going to have to check out Eva Cassidy now. What a lovely story.

How many of us start with "I just want to make cards"? That's what I did. I was taken to an SU "show/workshop", and not having ever had any luck using a stamp, I was thinking "oh, well this will be the only time I ever do this". Yeah, right. Looking back at those first cards, I shudder that I sent them out! I have re-made those first cards, and I am relieved to see how much I have grown. And sometimes learning new techniques really changes your style. I learned about distress inks last year, and now that plays a part in most of my cards. Funny how past experiences shape our present.

And those Zindorf cards? Oh yeah, you can see those a mile away. I love seeing them, and I laugh when I click on the how-to. I made one, one time. She is amazing. If you hadn't seen hers, then, yeah, mine was pretty good. But then you see hers, and mine goes out the window!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-05-2013, 08:01 AM   #35  
Polyshrink Goddess

What a great topic! I consider myself a CAS (clean and simple) card maker. For the most part, I like to have a lot of open space and very few embellishments, if at all.

I really love all styles of card making though. Whenever I see a layered card with stitching I adore it but I just can't pull off that look successfully.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-05-2013, 08:15 AM   #36  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leeann34View Post
I don't think I've ever made a card without a digital stamp on it (I am the worst stamper ever, don't even let me come near your ink, I'll get it on everything except where it's supposed to go!). I usually start with a sketch and I'll pick a random piece of patterned cardstock then pick my digi. I love coloring and card making is kinda my excuse. I also love challenging myself by making my own elements like flowers and charms. As for style, I'm definitely not CAS, totally girlie and love lots of layers and mixed florals.
Omigosh, this could be me. Just throw in some Steampunk/Victorian and it is me. I like to construct cards, but am not at all good with stamping. But Die cuts, bling, ribbons and embellishments on top of digis are definitely my style.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-05-2013, 09:00 AM   #37  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 47 Likes on 38 Posts

love this topic...and all the responses. Each papercraft I create is so individual I can't really say what my style is! I 'feel' every one and let my {heART} carry the piece.

Sorry if this sounds abit random...kinda of like just like me!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-05-2013, 02:28 PM   #38  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by happigirlcorgiView Post
I am going to have to check out Eva Cassidy now. What a lovely story.

How many of us start with "I just want to make cards"? That's what I did. I was taken to an SU "show/workshop", and not having ever had any luck using a stamp, I was thinking "oh, well this will be the only time I ever do this". Yeah, right. Looking back at those first cards, I shudder that I sent them out! I have re-made those first cards, and I am relieved to see how much I have grown. And sometimes learning new techniques really changes your style. I learned about distress inks last year, and now that plays a part in most of my cards. Funny how past experiences shape our present.

And those Zindorf cards? Oh yeah, you can see those a mile away. I love seeing them, and I laugh when I click on the how-to. I made one, one time. She is amazing. If you hadn't seen hers, then, yeah, mine was pretty good. But then you see hers, and mine goes out the window!
Check out Eva Cassidy's Over the Rainbow version here on You Tube: Eva Cassidy - Somewhere Over The Rainbow - YouTube (Hope that's OK with the mods here on SCS to put in a link to You Tube?). If my link gets deleted, just do a search for the song + Eva Cassidy.

Oh, my first cards :shock: OMG - but like you, I can see how my cardmaking has changed and improved! One thing that changed my cardmaking forever was one day at home almost 2 years when we had a power outage for 8 hours. It was too dark in my craft to make cards so took some watercolour paper, watercolour pencils that I had bought my then 8 yo daughter and a few stamps/ink pad outside to sit at our table outside on our decking to have a play as it was a lovely, sunny day. Oh my gosh, I just fell in love with the technique - one of the those times, where you just go: "Yes, I LOVE this - it floats my boat!" I have tried brayering but actually discovered that I don't really enjoy getting all messy with my cardmaking - I am too neat - but I needed to try it to see how I felt about it. Probably the messiest thing I use now is glitter glue - and you wouldn't believe how often I get messy from smearing it - I am sooooo clumsy LOL! At least I sparkle when I go out shopping.......;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-05-2013, 03:00 PM   #39  
Pearl-ExPert

I always lean towards easy and fast. Punches, DSP, some dry embossing maybe...lots of white space. I like to make the clean and simple, but admire the cardmakers who are great with coloring and layering!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-05-2013, 03:25 PM   #40  
Kookie Creator

Generally it's CAS but I like to use dp. Sometimes I will put a stamped sentiment/image, other times I will just use embellishments but to a minimum. I do layering at times. I like my cards to be bright and colourful.
Reply With Quote Likes