View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 08:06 AM   #1133
KOneill
Kookie Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabradorDork View Post
Hi there! Sorry to keep ya'll waiting. I had a bit of a snafu with the backs of the cards, of all things! I was testing out fully adhesive paper and wouldn't ya know I printed all of the backs, filled them out and gasp, went to adhere them and I printed them on the wrong dang side. Here I was standing with a blank "sticky" side and 20-something personalized atc backs. ;'( I may or may not have thrown out some swear words and thrown some of my craft stuff. I'm pleading the fifth on that one.

Anywho, since I was going to be late, I acted on some last minute inspiration and reworked some of your cards. (darn my late night racing mind!) These will be postal as soon as I drop my kiddo off at school in the am. It seems like it takes a day for things to hop over TN to ya Joyce, so hopefully you'll have them on Tuesday!!

Thanks so much for putting up with my slowness. So much for my NYR of being on time for stuff. *cries*
Hi everyone,

You are also waiting for me, and I am sincerely sorry. They will be overnighted tomorrow and Joyce should have them on Thursday. I am really sorry for the holdup...I promise to be better in the next round.

my blog
myCTMH
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!