View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 06:04 AM   #81
imthenoni
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramomma View Post
May be true...they are on the top of the give away pile...(I keep an on-going box at the back door...when it gets full it goes up the road...)
I do the same thing, for the most part. I'm ready to be free of these things. Today is the day of a car full of items leaving my house. Tomorrow will be more going but not as much. I recycle newspapers (we normally only get Sunday papes) and grocery store bags so they are leaving. I'd recycle so much more if we had curbside recycling but alas I'm a lazy bumm when it comes to that. Plus I don't really have a place to put a recycling center. I also have a few more books I'm going to donate to my dd1's church. That will put me at over 100 books gone. We do have a place in our house where we stack recycle books but I decided to clear shelves. I love Patricia Cornwell and I had every book (with the exception of 2) that she has written. I will, most likely, not re-read them and the library has them if I chose to so they are out-a-here. I also have another author or two I have done the same thing with and they are going as well. I also love reading Karen Kingsbury and have ready almost all of her books as well. Most of them I donated to the church about a year ago and will finish up with what I have left tomorrow. Wow those shelves are looking naked - loving it!

Make today a wonderful day! See ya later ladies