View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 06:33 PM   #73
imthenoni
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramomma View Post
Has your DH thought you lost your mind yet? Glad to see he is participating...

I am learning to not buy that which I don't need...just because it is a good deal I've learned it isn't a good deal if it takes up space I don't have to spare!

I've also learned to not buy "trendy" (in all areas of life) as basics don't go out of style! I actually have money in savings AND it isn't burning a hole in my pocket...

E-bay scares me too...but I found a friend that isn't afraid...and I was able to recoup some pennies for the dollars I had spent over the years on craft items...

Clothes, knic-knaks, and dishes get donated to the local thrift store...
Actually, dh is not bothered too much about getting involved as long as I can get him off his duff to help me. Like you, I don't do a lot of trendy things (very few in fact) and save my money for the things that last. I also have not been purchasing much lately except a few clothes for me (no crafting things). I need to purge/de-clutter what I have using up as much as I can. Once I get that done I'll think more of purchasing more.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!