View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 07:12 AM   #223
smadson
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmtinsley View Post
Hello ladies! My weekend was spent waiting and traveling. Emily and I left for East Carolina University in Greenville, NC on Friday for her audition on Saturday to get into the dance program. She has been accepted academically but has to be accepted into the dance program also. This was her third and final college audition. She really liked ECU and we were able to watch a performance Saturday night of the dance department and that really got her excited about the school. So now we wait! We drove home yesterday and thankfully missed the snow that was predicted for an area in the middle of our trip. I do not drive in that weather so am very thankful it didn't happen. Oh, did I mention it was a nine hour drive! Each school she has applied to is 8-9 hours away.

Now, back to cleaning out and organizing. I've gotten lots of new SU stuff but no time to play with them.
I am glad you are home safe, and missed the snow! I wish the best for your daughter. I bet you are so proud of her!
I played with some of my new Su! stuff in VSN this week-end. Even used some on a Scrapbook page for the VSBN warm-up. The VSBN begins this Friday. I am going to be one of the hostesses.

Sharon
Proud Fan Club Member
Scrapbook Goal 2014 61/60 See them Here
S2S 2014: -$152.90
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!