View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 05:28 PM   #3687
Anemone
CBC Lady Violet

I am still debating what to do with my day tomorrow. I can hibernate and stamp & stitch. Or I can go out and spend the day running around doing errands. I need to go to the mall to pick up a book I ordered which has finally come in to the bookstore. I have to go buy lilbro's part of the present for my G-ma (since they are across the country). These have to be done, and can be done at the same mall. I also need my hair cut, and would like to do it before my G-ma's birthday, since I imagine it likely that we will be doing some form of pictures that day. That could be done there too.
But.............. my new glasses are supposed to come in on Tuesday, and that would be at that same mall. So do I want to go tomorrow, or leave it all 'til Tues. and miss stitchy night again (which is a whole 'nother story)?
And I need to get SIL her bday present, which I have to go to a store in another part of town for - I'll be a good two hours going there on the bus & getting home.