View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 12:38 PM   #523
Susanne527
Watercolor Wizard

Happy SuperBowl Sunday Everyone! Ahhh...finally relaxing after a very busy weekend. I went to my LSS AE's 15 year birthday celebration yesterday morning--brought my homemade oatmeal choc chunk cookies and orange slices--When I walked in the door and hollared..."Who want's breakfast?" lotta takers! We made (4) cards at the Make & Takes tables and I won some cool Dylusions Sprays with my raffle ticket--it was fun--nice people, good positive energy...And, after the classes--I finally bought my bow die! <applause here> hahaha I bought the cute (more rounded style die) by MFT...can't wait to open it! Also we made a card using Starfoam stickers--really neat--not stickers in the sense like we know them...but lines of sticky silver/black (a lot of colors available) hollowed out 12" designs to enhance a card--So think about wanting to frame something with a small shinny design--BINGO--these stickers strips (if you will) just pull off and you place it on a card--check em out--I know I am "enabling" again..but they are cheap fun! I bought silver--it looks like metal--kinda cool

Last night up until 2am-then up this morning at 6AM--baked 2 kinds of cookies (doubled recipes) so I did that, made place cards for all the food and items and the Moxie poster--by the time I hoped in the shower to go to the event--I asked Tom to circle around grab mama a coffee so I can get some spunk back! Oy Vey was I tired--but, I have to tell you the turn out in Althea's memory was amazing<--I mean there must have been 300+ people in this huge hall, it was light, airy, the receiving line--we waited 45 minutes and the line never stopped! Lotsa love for Althea>..a very nice event and I am so proud to have been a part of it! I will sleep like a baby tonight! Next week my class here on Saturday!

Well, off to put on the chix for dinner (chili is purring in the crockie) I may sneak in a lil' power nap--Have a good week everyone!

www.quillingfancy.blogspot.com
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!