Thread: No More Drama
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 06:25 AM   #11167
Avoca Sue
Stazon Splitcoast

Morning everyone, welcome to February!!

Won't be long and we'll be seeing muddy yards and tulips peeking through.

Been dealing with being cold all the time. Have a MD appt set up for the end of the month. It may be my thyroid that's giving me issues. Otherwise, I've been staying healthy.

Work sucks, these 12-13 days (with commute) are kicking my butt. When I do have a day off, I get nothing done because I'm so wore out. Oh well, each day gets me one day closer to retirement.

Haven't gotten inky in a long time. Lots of ideas, but no energy to carry them out.

Still trying to save every dime I can toward the new roof. Don't think I'll be buying any new stampin' stuff until the roof is on. That's okay, I have plenty of stuff to use - just have to either use it or move it out the door.

Not going to watch the Super Bowl tonight - going to watch a movie. Been seeing it advertised on the Lifetime channel and am hoping my mind hasn't been playing tricks with me and it's actually on tonight.

Vicki - wish I could win the lottery, I'd sure help you out. WOW - having some of the same kind of issues with my family too. Hope things start to improve for you.

Better get off here and get something done - tomorrow's another work day.

Work in progress - 27lbs gone.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!