Thread: The Quackers!
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 04:41 PM   #18400
SuzyS1104
~Coloring Rocket Girl~

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
Hi Quackers. I had a nice time at the dinner get together. There seemed to be more people there today than there were last night. I got there a little bit later, but actually walked in with a niece and great niece. Got to chat with a couple of my nieces and my sister. Most everyone had left by the time we did. One of the sisters was still there with her 2 boys and a DIL. There was also another sister there - the youngest who is a couple years younger than me. Then my 2 DD's were still there and 2 nieces and 2 great nieces. I know my DD wanted as much time with the family as she could get. They invited me to go out to my other DD's house here, but I declined. I still had to go to the grocery store and I still have my 2 DT cards to make and some other stuff. So, I'm off now to get comfy and do some coloring.
That's great that you had a good time. Glad that you were able to get some visiting time in with family. Oh, by the way...the envelope came today....I'll let you know. Both of us have had the sniffles today....yuck!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!