Thread: The Quackers!
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 04:40 PM   #18399
SuzyS1104
~Coloring Rocket Girl~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbound View Post
whew, busy day here but oh so productive! I started by putting my new organizer cubbies together. They work great for ink pads if you stuff a piece of tissue paper behind the as the cubbies are 7" deep. As I was putting the ink pads in order Bud comes upstairs & installs both ceiling fans for me. YAY!!! While he did that I rearanged things in the craft room, decided I didn't want to use another set of big cubbies so I moved my computer desk under the plates. Then I moved 1 shelf unit to our bedroom closet & the other one I put on a different wall & organized my paper & stamp sets there. Looks promising! THEN we ran over to the pool place to see what we could learn there. On the way home we stopped at a bar stool store; tiny store with only bar stools. Yikes! They were $$$$$, like $400 for one stool!!!! I told the owner that no way could I spend that on a stool for my craft room & he asked if I only needed one. He had a stool fall when delivered & needed rewelded (already done) hmmmmm, I looked at it, very nice & comfy. But it regularly sold for $469, are you freaky kidding me? Lonf story short (too late, I know) I got it for $169! Much better if still pricey but doable! So now the room is usable! Not finished but when I get the time, I can craft again!! Yeah!
Yes, that does sound like a score!!! I'm not surprised about the original price! We looked into new bar stools for our breakfast bar.....after we picked ourselves off the floor....we walked out of the showroom. Shaking our heads....what are they thinking? Who pays that much for that? Apparently someone does!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!