View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 03:57 PM   #25
canada goose
Crimping Master

Default Are Canadians paying too much for products

Quote:
Originally Posted by basketballmom View Post
The Annual catalogue and Seasonal Catalogues (Holiday and Spring) are both also printed in French. (They have to be, in order to comply with Quebec language laws).

It's a business decision that SU! has made. Trying to figure out 'why' is not going to get us anywhere. At best, we agree to disagree.

Would I like Canadian prices the same as US? Of course! But in the absence of that, we each make our purchasing decisions. As a demo, I'd obviously like you to buy SU!.
Gail I appreciate your opinion and it good to have a place where we can discuss such issues.I know we Will never know the real reason because those that could clarify choose not to.
As you are well aware Quebec is but one province and hardly represents the whole country so I respectfully disagree with this statement. having said this I will say that I do on occasion buy their products as I have friends who are demos. But I don't buy much simply because I can get as good a product for a better price elsewhere, which as you say is a matter of choice.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!