Thread: The Quackers!
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 03:41 PM   #18394
Shell
Total Quack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbound View Post
whew, busy day here but oh so productive! I started by putting my new organizer cubbies together. They work great for ink pads if you stuff a piece of tissue paper behind the as the cubbies are 7" deep. As I was putting the ink pads in order Bud comes upstairs & installs both ceiling fans for me. YAY!!! While he did that I rearanged things in the craft room, decided I didn't want to use another set of big cubbies so I moved my computer desk under the plates. Then I moved 1 shelf unit to our bedroom closet & the other one I put on a different wall & organized my paper & stamp sets there. Looks promising! THEN we ran over to the pool place to see what we could learn there. On the way home we stopped at a bar stool store; tiny store with only bar stools. Yikes! They were $$$$$, like $400 for one stool!!!! I told the owner that no way could I spend that on a stool for my craft room & he asked if I only needed one. He had a stool fall when delivered & needed rewelded (already done) hmmmmm, I looked at it, very nice & comfy. But it regularly sold for $469, are you freaky kidding me? Lonf story short (too late, I know) I got it for $169! Much better if still pricey but doable! So now the room is usable! Not finished but when I get the time, I can craft again!! Yeah!

That sounds great! I'm glad you have it all set up and usable. I wanna see a picture of a almost $500 bar stool!!

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!