View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 03:30 PM   #24
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Originally Posted by canada goose View Post
Well said. As I have said before, if the catty was in u.s. prices they would not have such a spread in prices because people would see they are paying in u.s. dollars. that would be no different than other companies who list in U.S. dollars which happens in many catalogues. I have never yet heard a responce from Shelly or an official statement from SU what their justification is for the difference, as it has been clearly stated by the above mentioned post, as well as many others over the past two years since this price increase jumped through the roof.

Our Canadian catalogue is printed in english same as in the U.S.They have maybe a dozen stamps they have in French so they cant say its the cost of manufacturing those few stamps. Paper is paper and die cuts are the same...where is the extra cost.......
The Annual catalogue and Seasonal Catalogues (Holiday and Spring) are both also printed in French. (They have to be, in order to comply with Quebec language laws).

It's a business decision that SU! has made. Trying to figure out 'why' is not going to get us anywhere. At best, we agree to disagree.

Would I like Canadian prices the same as US? Of course! But in the absence of that, we each make our purchasing decisions. As a demo, I'd obviously like you to buy SU!.
Gail ... My website
SU! Demo, Math tutor, and Church Secretary
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!