View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 02:41 PM   #31
janeenk
Proud Fan Club Member

ah the linen closet!! Why was i hiding all that stuff in there, why was it on shelves that did not work for me. i could never reach the kleenex boxes on the top shelf, left it that way for twenty five years. oy!!

There was never room for the toilet paper and it would just get shoved all wonky onto the floor level, it didn't work but that's the way it was.

I tossed or have ready to go to Salvation Army- and Goodwill. Bar Soaps, Deodorants, pillow cases, bandaids, shaving creams, candles (we don't even like to burn candles) Scentsy Scents (for DD) she likes them, we do not! Toilet brush looks brand new, i don't like the shape of it, dish cloths, dish towels. Well because of the stack of new dish towels i found in there, then i went into the kitchen and cleaned the linen drawer in there. Threw out all those stained and nasty hand towels, dish towels, etc. and whatever else was hiding in THAT drawer and put the nice pretty new ones in there. They had already been laundered but never used. they got stuffed under other towels. I found a brand new sheet set queen bed, i have no idea how that got there, it is 60% poly and we have been using 100% cotton for as long as i can remember. it looks cheap. it's still boxed up,says $59.00 on it but i don't think i would have spent that. DH loves the cleaned up look. Likes the kleenex boxes where I can reach them, (i don't have to call him to get them down for me.) Also getting rid of sanitary pads of all sizes and tampons. I kept a few in case we have company and there is an emergency but i don't need 48 of em. All in all, it looks great, i'm surprised what all came out of there. i am happy happy happy
Attached Thumbnails
dsc03257.jpg  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!