Thread: The Quackers!
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 04:22 AM   #18387
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

Good morning Quackers. A chilly 45* here today, but I think it will be a nice day.

The visitation went very well. I saw a lot of people that I haven't seen in a very long time and some I hardly recognized they've changed so much. I only stayed until 7 when they were going to start saying the Rosary. Both my girls left then too. We were all hungry by then since I went right from work. By then too, my right hip was hurting a lot. I had been standing up since I got there.

This afternoon we'll all meet after the burial at Luby's for a meal except her son and his family are going out to Conroe (North of Houston) to visit her dad who is not doing well. I guess they don't get back here all that often either to visit her family.

I did work on a card last night and got it finished up. It's for a digital image challenge and also it's up on my blog for an event that the Paper Bloggers Unite are having this weekend. I need to get cards done for both DT's today also. No other plans to get out. I may wait and stop at the grocery store on my way home from the get together this afternoon.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!