View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 01:41 AM   #39
lylacfey
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catrick View Post
I owned one of the original Silhouettes and I sold it as I was totally unhappy. Then I started researching cutters and went with the Bosskut Gazelle. This machine does not have "new and improved" upgrades as you see with other cutters.....they did the work first before they put it on the market.

In all the years there has been only one major upgrade and that was in the past year where Bosskut upgraded the motherboard so...instead of one point registration for print and cuts they went to a three point. It will fussy cut a digital image...it will fussy cut a stamped image. The Gazelle will cut 12" media. It's software is easy to use and designed especially for the scrapbooker with the features that all the crafters want. 500 g of pressure. Cuts cardstock, glitter paper, chipboard, balsa wood, foam, Grafix plastic sheets, metallic papers, vinyl and other media.

I have no regrets with my purchase and I highly recommend the product and...the tech support has to be the best in the industry. The user comes first!

Cathy
I like my Gazelle too. Right now she's been regulated to the garage so my car friends can make projects. They treat her like a lady. It's funny to watch them cut out designs on a pink machine, lol. I am a big girly girl and one of the reasons I bought the Gazelle because she was pink, lol.

http://www.pinterest.com/faerydreams
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!