View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 04:55 PM   #1
SmilynStef
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Send a message via AIM to SmilynStef
Arrow IC374 ~ Villa Sorgenfrei {02-02-13}

Inspiration Challenge 374 ~ Villa Sorgenfrei

This week's SCS Inspiration Challenge comes from the Etsy Shop of Villa Sorgenfrei . Shop owner Claudia describes it as Unique Shabby Chic Boho Patchwork. She designs affordable handmade self-designed lockets, necklaces, watches, rings and earrings with vintage elements that are sure to inspire you.

For those of you who say you get overwhelmed with having too many choices, Iíve uploaded five of my favorites Ö so just stick with one (or all) of those for your inspiration.

The rest of you, remember to let us know which item from Villa Sorgenfrei are that inspired you.

I have asked Cynthia ( StampinAK ) to join me in making an additional card to inspire you.

Use the keyword: IC374 (no spaces or extra characters) when you upload your card, and make sure you put commas between your key words.

Stampin' AK's Sample ~ Swing Silhouette

My sample ~ Sheltering Tree

IC374 Gallery

How to Play ~ View the attached images. You may be inspired to recreate the pieces ~ but that isn't necessary ... get your inspiration from the colors, layout, style or 'theme'. Just enjoy wherever your inspired creative journey takes you. Remember, if you are inspired by the creation of another artist, please do not use print-outs of the art in your creation or directly copy their work. Make the inspiration piece your own. Don't worry ~ no card is 'wrong' and there is no time limit for uploading your card for the challenge. There are no rules, so let your creative juices run wild ~ be *inspired* and go get stamping!

Don't forget about No Upload Sunday - Let's give the gallery moderators a day off and not upload on Sunday (unless, of course, you are a Fan Club member - yet another reason to spend a little money on your favorite site). Also, remember to link to your SCS gallery on this thread. Thank you for joining me on this inspiration journey.

Helpful links:
What is the Inspiration Challenge?
Subscribe to the Master List for notifications.
Posting your Image card.
Attached Thumbnails
il_fullxfull.309435942.jpg   il_570xn.268736643.jpg   il_fullxfull.416014126_98f1.jpg   il_fullxfull.286272086.jpg   il_fullxfull.418950520_ea40.jpg  

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!