View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 02:41 PM   #163
buggainok
Forum Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorac813 View Post
I'm back! This board is AWESOME!!!
You have already read how great it is to have the punch for the notches and then as a corner rounder. That IS outstanding.

I have made the following envelopes so far: 3x3, 4x4, 3 1/2x 5 1/2, and 2- A2 card envelopes using a scoring measurement on one card at 3 3/4 and the other at 3 1/2. Actually, the larger A2 is better for me because I don't seem to know when to stop embellishing.

But I have learned from you experts that no matter what size envelope I'm making on the board I can just decrease the scoring measurement by a 1/4" and my card will be a little bigger for those embellishments.

I find the measurements on the board to be spot on for what I have done so far. If the cards don't line up for you when you fold ithem, just change around the flaps until they line up. I followed the instructions just the way they are given.

Hmmmmmm, I wonder if I should buy another one in the event something happens to this one, like what I don't know. Can you tell I'm HOOKED?
Lora - so glad you love the board. I do too! And I'll bet you meant to say "increase" above to make the envie bigger.

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." Dalai Lama
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!